What's new

What ya eating?

Yea I wash 3x but not thoroughly...Most rice these days is very clean anyway!

I just didnt know what dum was for...the moist cloth just made the rice a little wet like instead of drying the moisture with newspaper as he suggested we used wet cloth so had opposite effect!

I am quite sure it is chup / chupna/ chupo! :o:

How many people ate that? :o:

That looks like my meal for 1 week!

I got that pic from the internet, but we had about 20 ppl for iftar

Had Iraqi Kabsa for dinner

food_glenda1-1.jpg

My Jordanian classmate used to make this Kabsa for me , he used to say that it is a Saudi dish but famous in neighboring countries too. It was a kind of vegetable pulao (rice with paprika and tomato), separately fried chicken filet and fried almonds put on top of that vegetable pulao for serving.

My Jordanian classmate used to make this Kabsa for me , he used to say that it is a Saudi dish but famous in neighboring countries too. It was a kind of vegetable pulao (rice with paprika and tomato), friend chicken and fried almonds on top of that vegetable pulao.

Saudi Kabsa is very different and its one of my favouite dishes.

This is what Saudi Kabsa looks like

3716300.jpg

The Iraqi Kabsa is actually called Maqlooba

Yes look nice ..How often you eat ghosht ?

Twice a day, every day

I prefer indomee the mi goreng flavour :angel:

s-l1000.jpg

how come this isnt chupoun? like chupo?!

I dont like mie "goreng" original flavour, but I like the special one like this: (Is it available in Pakistan or place where you live ?)

18805523_B_V203.jpg

My favorite instant noodles is Nissin Ramen "Kaldu Ayam ala Jepang"

Nissin_Mikuya___Tori_Kara_Ramen__Ayam_Pedas____Semarang.jpg

Twice a day, every day
I thought so
I used to live with Pakhtun and they used to bring entire lamb and store it in fridge as they used to cook meat almost every day
I cannot eat meat or veg every day ...keep rotating all different mix every now and then.. I love grill /tandri meat though plus kebab

I thought so
I used to live with Pakhtun and they used to bring entire lamb and store it in fridge as they used to cook meat almost every day
I cannot eat meat or veg every day ...keep rotating all different mix every now and then.. I love grill /tandri meat though plus kebab
Pakhtoons are goshtkhore or cornivores. No meal without gosht. Even daal chawal is served with some kind of kabab or fush. :agree:

its true, but that doesn't mean we don't eat vegies. We eat everything as long as there is a meat dish as well.

I dont like mie "goreng" original flavour
It is our fav hostel food :angel:

special one like this: (Is it available in Pakistan or place where you live ?)
In Pakistan we mostly have Maggie some other crap....I havent seen Indomei

But in UAE yes we have the special flavours as well but I love my hostel times :)

Back
Top Bottom