What's new

What ya eating?

pop-mie-kuah-pedes-dower-01.jpg

43516981_870784559778573_1874917863707064078_n.jpg
I prefer indomee the mi goreng flavour :angel:

s-l1000.jpg

how come this isnt chupoun? like chupo?!

Issey yaad aya...I and a Pakistani colleague were cooking biryani...I told him it was my 1st time...And I have a feeling it wasnt his...but being his senior he was respectfully allowing me to do some mistakes - 1 major one!

we also used packet masala and I also used yoghurt for the meat (I use it in most of my dishes).

Long story short - we got through everything and dum ka part agiyea tha...Well he said lets use newspaper and genius me said nai we have to use moist cloth (I have to clarify I have no idea why we do this dum part - until after that day )...Safe to say experiment wasnt a total disaster ...we managed to eat the biryani it tasted awesome - just was a little dry....

Oh dadi never saw him in kitchen...We (being) kids just buttered like innocent little sheep!
I use newspaper for dum and put something heavy on it ..also if you have used less water and you think that rice may not be well cooked then just use dum for long period on very low heat.. also odnt wash rice too much before ocoking because all nice smell will be gone

how come this isnt chupoun? like chupo?!
choopna nhi lol

Shupna( hiding)

I use newspaper for dum and put something heavy on it ..also if you have used less water and you think that rice may not be well cooked then just use dum for long period on very low heat.. also odnt wash rice too much before ocoking because all nice smell will be gone

Yea I wash 3x but not thoroughly...Most rice these days is very clean anyway!

I just didnt know what dum was for...the moist cloth just made the rice a little wet like instead of drying the moisture with newspaper as he suggested we used wet cloth so had opposite effect!

Shup choopna nhi lol

Shupna( hiding)
I am quite sure it is chup / chupna/ chupo! :o:

Had Iraqi Kabsa for dinner

food_glenda1-1.jpg
How many people ate that? :o:

That looks like my meal for 1 week!

Back
Top Bottom