What's new

What ya eating?

Pakhtoon yum

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Post picture of what you guys eat, day to day. From breakfast to any snacks you might enjoy. I'm interested to know what people around the world eat, at home. Not street food or anything, just what you might eat regularly.
Post pictures and a small discription.
Everyone is encouraged to take part.

For breakfast today, I had 2 homemade breakfast sandwiches. A chicken Frankfurt and milk tea.
The breakfast sandwiches were made of English muffins, sunnyside eggs and Peshawari kababs, with a spicy ketchup.
20190412_143220.jpg
20190412_143103.jpg

Post picture of what you guys eat, day to day. From breakfast to any snacks you might enjoy. I'm interested to know what people around the world eat, at home. Not street food or anything, just what you might eat regularly.
Post pictures and a small discription.
Everyone is encouraged to take part.
OK i will post tomorrow :enjoy:

My eating is as follows:

Coffee = Coffee with Brown Sugar and Full Fat Milk (5 cups a day)

Drinks = Coca Cola Original (3 x 2 litre bottles a week )

Food at home = Pizza with peppers, onions, chicken, beef, tomato, chilli and sweetcorn + Garlic bread with Cheese + Chips (4 times a week same meal)

Breakfast = Cornflakes or Weetabix with full fat milk + White bread toast x 2

Luxuries = Amber Leaf Tobacco

The rest is social eating out at restaurants. Water intake is very low, less than 1 litre a week. Blood sugar is perfect, body weight is stable, I do not catch colds or flu’s when others have it. I am healthier than most people my age and I have had this exact diet for more than 4 years. My hair is strong and nails are strong and my skin is clear without blemishes or spots and all is well.

Sorry cant upload a photo as not eating right now

The key to staying healthy = dont drink the water

Back
Top Bottom