What's new

What ya eating?

Dont be jealous :D:p:D:enjoy:
upload_2019-4-13_11-59-20.png

My eating is as follows:

Coffee = Coffee with Brown Sugar and Full Fat Milk (5 cups a day)

Drinks = Coca Cola Original (3 x 2 litre bottles a week )

Food at home = Pizza with peppers, onions, chicken, beef, tomato, chilli and sweetcorn + Garlic bread with Cheese + Chips (4 times a week same meal)

Breakfast = Cornflakes or Weetabix with full fat milk + White bread toast x 2

Luxuries = Amber Leaf Tobacco

The rest is social eating out at restaurants. Water intake is very low, less than 1 litre a week. Blood sugar is perfect, body weight is stable, I do not catch colds or flu’s when others have it. I am healthier than most people my age and I have had this exact diet for more than 4 years. My hair is strong and nails are strong and my skin is clear without blemishes or spots and all is well.

Sorry cant upload a photo as not eating right now

The key to staying healthy = dont drink the water

hahhhhah sir water ke baghair zinda kese rehte hain ap or itna fat it means u r a fatty man

You had rice without sauce or gravy?
Isn't it too dry to swallow? :blink:
No, the chicken had enough moisture, and the rice was infused with the flavor of garlic, cinnamon, and other spices.
Also I'm on a diet so this is forced on me :cray:

What is this? Are u making a smoothie out of it?

In morning, I start with squeezing juice of an orange and lemon, some black salt added, and some apple apple cider vinegar as the first thing in the morning.
This is followed by some milk tea, a couple of fried free range organic eggs, 2 - 3 Protein (Low Carb) fried bread (like normal chapatti), and some Grass Fed Cows Butter on top (Kerrygold salted).
(Good fats and vitamin K is important)

Then my lunch is around 3 PM, and its usually the same Protein Bred, and either some organ of lambs (liver, heart, kidney which are loaded with so many vitamins and minerals) mixed up with Non GMO Shimenji Mushrooms (For Copper and other minerals). I cook and keep these in the fridge during the weekend, while for the rest of days i might buy something from outside.

That's my last meal of the day.

During weekend, I also add a mixture of an avocado, bananas, pomegranate, chia seeds and some milk poured in for mixing. (Load of vitamins, Omega 3 fatty acids, and Potassium).

I also try to include Sea Food more often.

And I don't consume anything sugary, carby, rice, processed, or chicken (Hormones, GMO, biotics, and sexual desire inducing hormones)
I cook everything in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (First Cold Pressed) Or Coconut Oil. (The only two oils with positive effects and no risk).

I consume only fresh milk from grass fed cows, which in this country is only coming from Marmum brand.

And as is clear, I'm a part time nutritionist for my own sake and make sure my body consumes everything it needs to function at its best in the whole weak.
Its illegal to get fresh milk here and seafood is expensive AF!
Also havent had mushrooms in a very long time, I should get some.
Btw, post pics or it didnt happen

Elaborate, give us a mouthwatering discription

Kababs!!! You should share the kabab recipe. Usually Arab kababs they are very different form Peshawari kababs.
Also what's the green sauce?

s_c05_0gp04dfc-800_1455686794_800x420.jpg
Post picture of what you guys eat, day to day. From breakfast to any snacks you might enjoy. I'm interested to know what people around the world eat, at home. Not street food or anything, just what you might eat regularly.
Post pictures and a small discription.
Everyone is encouraged to take part.
From breakfast till sunset....

Tim much better honestly

For the UK contingent:

Anyone tried Chaiwala?

Heard it’s pretty good

I had channe, namkeen rice with keema and raita- killer combination

Can’t show u proof ...it’s digesting in my stomach as we spk

No, the chicken had enough moisture, and the rice was infused with the flavor of garlic, cinnamon, and other spices.
Also I'm on a diet so this is forced on me :cray:

What is this? Are u making a smoothie out of it?

Its illegal to get fresh milk here and seafood is expensive AF!
Also havent had mushrooms in a very long time, I should get some.
Btw, post pics or it didnt happen

Elaborate, give us a mouthwatering discription

Kababs!!! You should share the kabab recipe. Usually Arab kababs they are very different form Peshawari kababs.
Also what's the green sauce?

Why is it illegal to get fresh milk? And where are u ?

Back
Top Bottom