What's new

Ramadan Karim | 2014

Brothers let us not focus on why people are not fasting or not. It just detracts from the thread. My Turkish boss who I call "uncle", as he is very close to me doesn't fast and says I'm crazy and it is so hot and I will collapse etc etc. I just laugh and so does he. Welcome to the world of secular Turks.....That doesn't effect our brotherhood with them. Each to their own.

Right, I still have 3 and half hours to go. I am going to murder that fish pie I have cooking for me. :sniper:

Well said.

Fasting is deeply personal experience. When a person digs deep down in his soul and tries to connect it to God.

Not sure why so many of us make it into a public spectacle.

I am OK with people eating drinking while I fast.

Hotels and restaurants must remain open as my effort to meditate and be close to God is not challeneged by the actions of others.

Sadly

For so many Pakistanis, it is all outwards appearance.

Almost like we seek rewards from fellow men, Dekho mera roza hai. dekho dekho. decko

instead we should seek connection with God.

Thank you sister. One question if u dont mind.....
are u Muslim yourself ?
Your welcome and I am Pro-Muslim not Muslim.I like to wish people Happiness also.

..everything that you do is to cheat, steal and to hurt your brethren.
When you are rated one of the most deceitful & corrupt nation of the world---when you cherish the acts of inhumanity to others---what is shriah going to do for you----it is Not The Magic Bullet Tht You are Looking For.

Like in KAFIR world, they have sales on Ramazaan. While in JANATTEE muslim countries prices shoot through the roof.

Walmart ramazan sales:
walmart-ramadan-flyer-qc-june-18-to-24-1.jpg

127872d1342319923-walmart-ramadan-special-flyer-july-10-17-wr.jpg

NoFrills has Ramazan Sale:
920x2000_smart_fit.jpg

Last edited:
Light upon Light: 3rd Ramadhan

The day Sayyidah Fatimah Zahraa على ابيها و عليها السلام parted from this dunya.

thanks...ofcourse im fasting:police: ...except for the last hours when i extremely feel thirsty :argh::sad: ..rest is fine....hows your fasting going?
:lol: I am glad love! AND OMG I feel you....it's been nice. this is my first time but pakistan is not the place to have your first time doing this because its so hot and youtube and vnps and everything is banned so accessing any of that to distract myself, is painful work and cash LOL....not a happy camper :( but hey i miss ya love! Nice to hear from you again!! :P

lolz and just before aftari .... you!
images
:rofl: same here haha

:lol: I am glad love! AND OMG I feel you....it's been nice. this is my first time but pakistan is not the place to have your first time doing this because its so hot and youtube and vnps and everything is banned so accessing any of that to distract myself, is painful work and cash LOL....not a happy camper :( but hey i miss ya love! Nice to hear from you again!! :P

:rofl: same here haha

same here! nice catching ya!
lol imagine we been bearing it from Months/years:argh: ...no but think it in the other way....bearing all that and then fasting,your gunna get some real extra rewards which otherwise wouldnt have been possible for you while living in the US lol:p:

same here! nice catching ya!
lol imagine we been bearing it from Months/years:argh: ...no but think it in the other way....bearing all that and then fasting,your gunna get some real extra rewards which otherwise wouldnt have been possible for you while living in the US lol:p:
You are a PLAIN SWEETHEART haha...that's cute and yes I will think of it like that :angel::angel:

haha lov ya :smitten:

Is it okay if I say Happy Ramadan?

what is the proper way of wishing it? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom