What's new

Do indians have good table manners ?

We will have to change our entire Indian cuisine to eat with knife and fork. I can't imagine eating elastic type roti or fish curry with fork, knife and spoon. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

And I can't imagine some one can eat "Hyderabadi Biryani" without opening mouth.. Once My frnd (Who beleive to be most mannered among us) asked us not to eat open mouth. I offered him Hyderabadi Biryani..

The hotness of spices won't allow him to shut mouth :P ha ha

The great shaheen's showing there love for "kuffr dish" Ice cream:haha:

:omghaha::omghaha:

A very pakistani style of jumping on the food, you have to be there to enjoy the struggle to get your share.

We have a saying in punjabi "muft tey chori de maal da sawad ee apna ay"

Fish curry must be one of the most disgusting food in the world, how you people eat it :bad:

Fish curry (in pungent Musturd sauce) is most liked food in Bengal and Bihar.. Yummy...

My Bengali Brothers will Agree to me.. The Carps (Silver Carp, BigHead card, Rohu and Katla are my favorite fish), though they are boney fish ...

well sometimes its the occasion that calls.. the colonial subculture still prevails, especially in higher up official dines... and to be honest, eating rice by fingers is a messy affair.. with all the fabric and stuff, lets not say that one way is better than other. both are perfectly fine as long as you are not wasting food or eating more than you need.

Agree to bold part.In those situations I must become SIR. Musht eat with spooncha

Gn53X.jpg

A very pakistani style of jumping on the food, you have to be there to enjoy the struggle to get your share.

We have a saying in punjabi "muft tey chori de maal da sawad ee apna ay"
sirji with all deu respect you must have heared

"jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosron ke ghar per patharr nahi fenkte " :coffee:

Rab mainu maaf kare, rabba khairiya, haai mainu maaf kare

Food fight in kerala????? Yes there is a fight, and there is food around there.... But the fight has nothing to do with food or food habits.....

dramaqueen don't watch the video before posting it. :girl_wacko:

Well to be honest watch them Americans eat RIBS it is messy so they arent some sort of super hygienic alien race but eating rice/curry with fingers is disgusting. I mean I use fingers to eat food most of the times but when it becomes really necessary I use spoons/forks. Try to keep it a bit clean lol

Nun aur chicken bharta yeh spoon se nahi khaya jata bacche.Neither is tandoori.Nature has given us hands for a reason....food.The greatest glory of my life.Proud hand eater.Though i eat chinese with spoon..but subcontinental mughlai,punjabi and bengali -hand or gtfo.U can't relish curry with spoon.Nor tear the roti with fork.Then dip it into the curry and enjoy..artificial ettiquette good for nothing.

Haters gonna hate.8-)

Back
Top Bottom