What's new

Ramadan Karim | 2014

which area of india are you from'? and how do you know about ramzan, if you don't mind me asking

Family is originally from Haryana but settled in Punjab long time ago. I know about Ramzan because I came across this thread and also because some of my friends are muslims.

Family is originally from Haryana but settled in Punjab long time ago. I know about Ramzan because I came across this thread and also because some of my friends are muslims.

Kataria, which district in harayana? do your Muslim friends live in india or in Canada

it is interesting to see so many non-muslim Indians take an interest in the Islamic religion

Hey Guys I am creating this thread to discuss about Ramadan How you spent your Ramadan and what you do what kind of worship you like to do most how you spent your day and How Ramadan is celebrated in your country please share that and be active on this thread till last day of Ramadan
@Aeronaut @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @Indos @madokafc @Reashot Xigwin @Jakartans@PkDef @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @JUBA @JonAsad @Areesh

pakoras-most-favourite-food-item-of-iftar-1344195401-1548.jpg

Pakoras with chatni most famous in Pakistan
picCj2Q7e.jpg

Samosas
recipes-chaats-fruit-and-alu-chaat.jpg

Fruit Chaat
Dal-Mash-Dahi-Baray-Recipe.jpg

Dahi Baray
alu-paratha.jpg

Paratah and Yogurt mostly used for Sehri
Doodh_Soda.JPG

Doodha Soda milk mixed with either 7 up or sprite
@Kaan @Muhammad Omar @Al Bhatti @Jf Thunder
Have a nice time :)

Kataria, which district in harayana? do your Muslim friends live in india or in Canada

it is interesting to see so many non-muslim Indians take an interest in the Islamic religion
:D It's not taking interest in religion. It's just sharing the goodwill. :tup: Perhaps some good food too :devil: No offense.

Best wishes for the holy month of fasting. May we all blessed with the gifts of introspection, spiritual enlightenment, and physical strength (especially during power outages and super hot weather). Do take care of yourself, your families and your fellow human beings.

peace be upon you and peace on earth.
Thanks and Ramzan Mubarak to you too !!!

waisay Janab kidhar thay ???

How was the first Taraweeh Guys @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Kaan @Indos @JUBA @JonAsad @RAMPAGE and others

Sir please discuss food less or just before aftari its really long Roza in Pakistan
Missed it yaar !!! couldn't help it !!! :(

Pehlay paray ki tilawat Fajr kai baad ki thi. Inshallah aaj sai regular ho jaaun ga.

@FaujHistorian
What a pleasant surprise,sir. I can't express how it feels to see you again after such a long gap.:-)
Ramadan mubarak to you and all my fellow brothers and sisters.

kataria, since you have lived in Punjab, something for you in Punjabi

Ramadan Mubarak to you as well!

chief , guess what opened here in toronto,
Bundu Khan ! & café de khan !
l.jpg

Cafe de Khan - Mississauga, ON | Yelp

I like how Pakistani foods are penetrating Amrikaaa. What you think @VCheng

Back
Top Bottom