What's new

What would Pakistan's response be if Israel was to attack iran?

Pakistan has never helped Iran. They are more loyal to Israel, Saudia and US than Palestinian and Iran, therefore they will do nothing if they don't help Israel!
They are enough busy in playing with their neighbour India. They will do nothing. They have not even completel gas project to buy disscounted gas from thier neighbour Iran and help our economy a bit, let alone helping Iran! But Pakistani people are not the same with Pakistanis heads.

Iran has brave enough that has said it will destroy Israel whenever it can and it is 'IRAN' that has stood against Israel in the ME and the Israel whenever here Iran and resistance axis names wet it's pants! I don't think Israelis dare to attack Iran because it will be end of their occupation.
In any case even Pakistanis do not complete gas pipeline let alone helping us! Pakistan only follow it's benefits by following US and Saudis and not Islamic benefits.
sure kid. And that post of yrs shows exactly why pakistan wont do much.

sure kid. And that post of yrs shows exactly why pakistan wont do much.
In this forum I have enough heard pakistanis try to curse Iran and cheer with Israel and US against Iran and your mods did not even delete their comments!
Let's be honest Pakistan has never helped resistance axis and Iran. Pakistanis only follow their national interests.

Plus pakistanis think they are God because they have nukes!

Last edited:
With sanctions removed, Iran has become the de facto leader of the Islamic world. This greatly upsets pakistanis who feel they are the "sword of Islam". So if, god forbid, an attack by Israel happens against Iran, pakistan may join Israel and begin a ground invasion.

In this forum I have enough heard pakistanis try to curse Iran and cheer with Israel and US against Iran. Let's be honest Pakistan has never helped resistance axis and Iran. Pakistanis only follow their national interests.
lol same can be said abt u and indians in this forum. Anyways u claim we havnt helped u ever? Go and read some history or search this forum....Yr Armed forces were almost entirely raised by us specially that AF of yrs.

We have helped u even more then u can ever imagine through out history but we dont do show off like indians or others.

So get some prior knowledge then talk abt this subject.

With sanctions removed, Iran has become the de facto leader of the Islamic world. This greatly upsets pakistanis who feel they are the "sword of Islam". So if, god forbid, an attack by Israel happens against Iran, pakistan may join Israel and begin a ground invasion.
Fu*ck off indian! We arent discussing you! Pakistan will never help israel! We may not help iran to the fullest if another country attacks but we will help them against a common enemy like Israel. We are not the leaders of the islamic world we just have the best military and nukes.

Probably a phone call like mushy got..and they will do what they did when Afghanistan got attacked.

My honest opinion is Pakistan might not to do too much....Why? Coz Iranians or Persians have also stabbed us in the back by going to india more often than us....So why seek our help go ask india's help :enjoy:

Forget about India, but the bigger question is that how come Pakistan has to do anything if another country is attacked??? Did China was fighting with your side when Pakistan faught war with you? Did any Muslim nation was fighting your war when you are loosing BD??? Again, this is not only applicable for Isreal Iran war, but in general, why the Pakistan people in this foroum are so prone to jump into someone elses war...????Sounds crazy...

1.first off all if Israel attack Iran it will not announce it before. :rap:

2. Iranian are confident about their defense.. so they don't need us.:stop:
3. if they ask us we will refer them to India with good regards :victory1:
4. i wish that we have Pakistan vs India Match that day .. i would love to watch news during breaks :sarcastic:

Pakistan's response would be to make sure that the Israelis don't get any funny ideas about taking liberties further East.

Back
Top Bottom