What's new

What would Pakistan's response be if Israel was to attack iran?

Pakistan has never helped Iran. They are more loyal to Israel, Saudia and US than Palestinian and Iran, therefore they will do nothing if they don't help Israel!
They are enough busy in playing with their neighbour India. They will do nothing. They have not even completel gas project to buy discounted gas from their neighbour Iran and help our economy a bit, let alone helping Iran! But Pakistani people are not the same with Pakistanis heads.

Iran has brave enough that has said it will destroy Israel whenever it can and it is 'IRAN' that has stood against Israel in ME and the Israel whenever here Iran and resistance axis names wet it's pants! I don't think Israelis dare to attack Iran because it will be end of their occupation.
In any case even Pakistanis do not complete gas pipeline let alone helping us! Pakistan only follow it's national benefits by following US and Saudia and not Islamic benefits.

Last edited:
They are more loyal to Israe!
Dude we despise israelis LOL
and fyi if iran did get attacked we would help you just like we helped arabs during the six day war because of strategic interests and i guess you being an islamic state 75/25

To the topic. The only way Iran will now be attacked is if they withdraw from the deal, withdraw from the NPT and openly declare their intentions to, or actually test their bombs. In that case, Iran will not just contend with Israel, but an international coalition led by the US. Good luck supporting Iran.

Pakistan has never helped Iran. They are more loyal to Israel, Saudia and US than Palestinian and Iran, therefore they will do nothing if they don't help Israel!
They are enough busy in playing with I India. They will do nothing. But Pakistani people are not the same with Pakistanis heads.

Iran s brave enough that has said will destroy Israel and it is Iran that has stood against Israel in ME and Israel whenever here Iran's name and resistance axis wet it's pants. I don't think Israelis dare to attack Iran because it will be end of their occupation.
You are saying this as if Iran has been helping Pakistan by supporting India :D
You need two hands for clapping

Btw we are with Palestinians as we never recognised the isreal and consider it a terrorist

To the topic. The only way Iran will now be attacked is if they withdraw from the deal, withdraw from the NPT and openly declare their intentions to, or actually test their bombs. In that case, Iran will not just contend with Israel, but an international coalition led by the US. Good luck supporting Iran.
Wouldn't that result in WW3? since russia and iran are mates?

and wouldn't WW3 result in the defeat of NATO,USA and forever cleansing the world of this shitty excuse for gay faggots?

Pakistan hasn't even recognized the State of Israel.
They can't because it will black face Pakistan between Muslims and huge population of them are strongly anti Israeli and religious persons, but their heads follow Americans orders and policies step by step.....

2800 dude were on your side but your kinda pissing us off
Thats not how you get more allies and yes you are right we follow americans because at least they give us some aid instead of border incursions and firing mortars randomly like Raja said
"you need two hands for clapping"

Israel is the only country which was offered F22 And who knows it might have F22s like nukes, and you are saying Israel don't acquire bombs to destroy Iran N facilities....? :agree:
No they got F35

They can't because it will black face Pakistan between Muslims and huge population of them are strongly anti Israeli and religious persons, but their heads follow Americans orders and policies step by step.....
Pakistani people have anti american sentiment as they know policies of america are motivated by its political interest and always have two faced polices as there is no permanent friend or foe for america but sometime rulers take decision against the wishes of their people and thats what happened in Pakistan

Wouldn't that result in WW3? since russia and iran are mates?

and wouldn't WW3 result in the defeat of NATO,USA and forever cleansing the world of this shitty excuse for gay faggots?
Just FYI, I can post similar (actually much worse) shit about you and your country,
Like supporting Taliban kill American troops in AF-PAK?

Just routine life , while we will grab some Nachos and chilled coke infront of TV watching live hellfire missiles

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom