What's new

What would Pakistan's response be if Israel was to attack iran?

I see many pakistanis in Iran. I think they are around 1-2 million in Iran.

You probably confusing Afghans with Pakistanis, There are 11-12 thousand Pakistanis at max.

You probably confusing Afghans with Pakistanis, There are 11-12 thousand Pakistanis at max.
I've seen many pakistanis in various cities of Iran. They are much more than several thousands.
Afghans in Iran are considered 950,000 in Wikipedia too while they are more than 5 millions in Iran.

Afghans in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Probably the ones who have visa are around 20,000 but refugees are around 1-2 millions.

Pak should use its nukes against Israel if possible ..

Iran is being very smart! it will freeze it's nuclear program for the next 10 years and have $300 bn released in frozen funds and continue too beef up their domestic defence industry.

Probably the ones who have visa are around 20,000 but refugees are around 1-2 millions.

Afghan or Pakistani? dont behave like idiot and accept what is truth if not then talk with source not from ur backside..

Afghan or Pakistani? dont behave like idiot and accept what is truth if not then talk with source not from ur backside..
Ok whatever. I'm wrong pakistanis are not more than 10,000.

In this forum I have enough heard pakistanis try to curse Iran and cheer with Israel and US against Iran and your mods did not even delete their comments!
Let's be honest Pakistan has never helped resistance axis and Iran. Pakistanis only follow their national interests.

Plus pakistanis think they are God because they have nukes!
They need to be nice to the arabs. Haven't you seen how they go the extra mile and call arabs their bro's? That is reciprocated by charity Pakistan desperately needs. Like we say - dont bite the hand that feeds. About the americans, who today can really stand up against them except maybe russia and china?
Iran and India have been allies for a while now i think. Sadly not the case with Israel :(

Than why do wait for Israel to attack Iran? Go outright and destroy Israel.
are you kidding me? You really need to be serious making such a statement. I hope its a joke man.

Pak should use its nukes against Israel if possible ..
your army will be destroyed mercilessly. Trust me on this.

We will fire couple of missiles too.

post-1_1287824096.jpg

Is this why assrahell is having an affair with india?
we <3 indians :)

Fu*ck off indian! We arent discussing you! Pakistan will never help israel! We may not help iran to the fullest if another country attacks but we will help them against a common enemy like Israel. We are not the leaders of the islamic world we just have the best military and nukes.
Best military? :cuckoo:

In a conventional war? There is not much Pakistan can do except diplomatic support.

The real question is, what if some nutjobs in Israeli establishment (believe me, there is no shortage of them, secretly or not) decide to use a nuclear weapon against Iran? What will Pakistan do after that? Is it ready to nuke Israel in return? Or at least lend some weapons to Iran to use them on Israel? That would be the best help and I think we can count on Pakistan in that scenario, because the situation would be too much 'out of control' and all the rules of warfare will change after such scenario.

But nonetheless, Israel can't and won't do $hit on its own and without U.S help.

In a conventional war? There is not much Pakistan can do except diplomatic support.

The real question is, what if some nutjobs in Israeli establishment (believe me, there is no shortage of them, secretly or not) decide to use a nuclear weapon against Iran? What will Pakistan do after that? Is it ready to nuke Israel in return? Or at least lend some weapons to Iran to use them on Israel? That would be the best help and I think we can count on Pakistan in that scenario, because the situation would be too much 'out of control' and all the rules of warfare will change after such scenario.

But nonetheless, Israel can't and won't do $hit on its own and without U.S help.
Sir in that case its my personal thinking Pakistan will secretly handed one or two but they will make sure you use against Israel not to hold for future to threat our beloved Saudizzz

Back
Top Bottom