What's new

What would Pakistan's response be if Israel was to attack iran?

Interesting question. There's not much Pakistan will say on this since GCC wins and our leadership is much closer to Riyadh than to Tehran.
But I also doubt that Israel will be able to conduct such a strike. Iran is geographically a much bigger country with its facilities spread out (some are also bomb-proof) to prevent total loss of nuclear plants. Then there's anti-air missiles for Israel to think about.

this is what we will do

6ed0cb99f90c2d238e8f1d2b96642aac.jpg

I don't think Pakistan will just be a silent observer. Israel in past has threatened to attack Pakistan's nuclear facilities and Israel attacking Iran would seriously jeopardize the security environment, which would have repercussions extending up to Pakistan.

Pakistan will stand with Iran its common sense we are brothers and Muslim Neighbor countries ..
The Question is what would Iran or Saudi response if India to Attack Pakistan like she did in 1965..!!!

Pakistan’s High Commissioner to Britain Wajid Shamsul Hasan said that Pakistan would be left with no option but to support Iran if Israel attacks it. In an interview to a British newspaper The Sun
Talking about Iran, he said: We wouldn’t like to be seen as part of Israel’s campaign against any country. If Israel attacks Iran, it will have an impact on Pakistan as well.
We will have to safeguard our own interests. We also have a Shia population in Pakistan who will not take it lying down.

How can Iran's nuclear facilities be destroyed with an air strike if they're underground? I know the US has "bunker busting" bombs but I don't think Israel does.

How can Iran's nuclear facilities be destroyed with an air strike if they're underground? I know the US has "bunker busting" bombs but I don't think Israel does.
Israel is the only country which was offered F22 And who knows it might have F22s like nukes, and you are saying Israel don't acquire bombs to destroy Iran N facilities....? :agree:

specifically it's nuclear facility

Most likely if Iran is attacked; Pakistan will respond similarly it did in the Arab-Israeli conflicts; by sending in limited support and possibly the Air Force. The people will surely support any action made against Israel.

Pakistan will stand with Iran its common sense we are brothers and Muslim Neighbor countries ..
The Question is what would Iran or Saudi response if India to Attack Pakistan like she did in 1965..!!!

Pakistan’s High Commissioner to Britain Wajid Shamsul Hasan said that Pakistan would be left with no option but to support Iran if Israel attacks it. In an interview to a British newspaper The Sun
Talking about Iran, he said: We wouldn’t like to be seen as part of Israel’s campaign against any country. If Israel attacks Iran, it will have an impact on Pakistan as well.
We will have to safeguard our own interests. We also have a Shia population in Pakistan who will not take it lying down.

We recieved alot of support during 1965. Indonesia offered to attack India's Nicobar Islands to distract the Indians.
Both before and during the war, the People's Republic of China had been a major military associate of Pakistan and had invariably admonished India, with whom it had fought at war. There were also reports of Chinese troop movements on the Indian border to support Pakistan. As such, India agreed to the UN mandate in order to avoid a war on both borders.

India's participation in the non-aligned movement yielded little support from its members. Despite close relations with India, the Soviet Union was more neutral than most other nations during the war and even invited both nations to talks that it would host in Tashkent.

We should increase relations with REAL allies like Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom