What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

they get their asse kicked by vietnam a 15 millions people country in 60's so i say it again my penis..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...would-escalate-war-iran-18.html#ixzz2Gcu2oPjS

Against Korea del Norte, Israel has no fears, but the dimension changes when it comes to Iran, the country has sworn to destroy Israel from the map of the world, tomorrow they can blackmail the US with their ICBM, submarines, and SLV. US wont allow it, particularly because there stands the enmity between the two nations, and Israel as proxy (something not in the case of North Korea) things are different. So dont give me that irrelevant example. Talk on topic, that is Iran.

Think present not past, its NOT Vietnam, its Iraq war which should be in the reckoning. so dont obfuscate with stale data.

Will India help to facilitate a ground offensive if U.S asks?

A BIG NO.....

The U.S. Senate voted 94 to zero to increase sanctions on Iran that focus on its “
gas for gold” trade with Turkey

Rial is down by 35%

Zardari cancels Iran gas pipeline talks
US objections hold up vital Pakistan energy project

Some members say that the sanctions don't have an effect. Why are the Iranians buying Gold like a gold digger if the sanctions don't have impact?

Against Korea del Norte, Israel has no fears, but the dimension changes when it comes to Iran, the country has sworn to destroy Israel from the map of the world, tomorrow they can blackmail the US with their ICBM, submarines, and SLV. US wont allow it, particularly because there stands the enmity between the two nations, and Israel as proxy (something not in the case of North Korea) things are different. So dont give me that irrelevant example. Talk on topic, that is Iran.

Think present not past, its NOT Vietnam, its Iraq war which should be in the reckoning. so dont obfuscate with stale data.

A BIG NO.....

israel is a nation a bomb, or a half, or even three quard, who care ? heu who care ?

gaby Ashkenazi : " israeli threats are empty words "

Barak claims that Ashkenazi did not respect his authority in many cases. The most serious charge is that Ashkenazi told the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral [Michael] Mullen, that talks by [Prime Minister] Netanyahu and Barak regarding an Israeli military option against Iran are empty words. Israel has no military option.

is that simple

israel has started nuclear arme race it live the consequences now, and the consequences are a nuclear armed iran soon.

but frankly i hope israel doesn't stop to threat iran

israel threats against Iran, again and again and again, are essential element of world news.

barak in 2008 ; we have between 6 months and a year to stop a nuclear Iran, before it's too late.

then it was the area of ​​immunity (reference for Fordow).....

Fordow is now fully operational and 3,000 centrifuges are out of reach even the GBU 57

where is barak ? this clow retires because he does not want to be in office when the iran test his bomb lol .....

I honestly hope that Israel will continue its threats, else the world will become boring to death lol

israel wil not tolerahahahahahaha, israel will stohahahahah, israel will do what ever it take to hahahahahah

oh my god ...

anyway iranian made r'ad air defense will care if ever:welcome:

A BIG NO.....

israel will nuclear blackmail to usa? and the world ? lol

sampson option option is a way to suicide, russia, united states, the France, the pakistan, etc .... will wippe out this rogue state if it is ever necessary ...

thanks a lot brother u made me really laugh to death... thanks again,

please keep us laugh friend:yahoo:

israel will nuclear blackmail to usa? and the world ? lol

sampson option option is a way to suicide, russia, united states, the France, the pakistan, etc .... will wippe out this rogue state if it is ever necessary ...

thanks a lot brother u made me really laugh to death... thanks again,

please keep us laugh friend:yahoo:

Samson option:

"The Samson Option is Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence"

Its no blackmail. Your perception is childish on this.

What will US gain by launching an attack on Iran? She'll gain nothing,Just will loose blood...

In such a disastrous war,Israel will be back to stone age. USN will loose at least 50% of its 5th fleet. Strait of Hormuz will be closed and will remain closed at least for 6 month, leading to the collapse of world economy. And at the end they will be forced to drop Nukes in Iran,killing millions of people, to get out of such a mess. The out come is only distraction.
US is not that fool to attack Iran.

What will US gain by launching an attack on Iran? She'll gain nothing,Just will loose blood...

In such a disastrous war,Israel will be back to stone age. USN will loose at least 50% of its 5th fleet. Strait of Hormuz will be closed and will remain closed at least for 6 month, leading to the collapse of world economy. And at the end they will be forced to drop Nukes in Iran,killing millions of people, to get out of such a mess. The out come is only distraction.
Baghdad Bob...!!! Is that you...??? :lol:

Very true words. Some poor souls really think U.S/Israel is afraid of Iran.

If Iran reaches the threshold to make a bomb, they won't blink to drop the bunker busters to destroy nuclear facilities. And if that is not enough, without hesitating they will give the signal of attack for ground invasion. Nuclear Iran is not acceptable in this world.. by nobody

mmm let me think? not is

no no, invasion is not an option ....... the states do not have the means to neither humans resources nor the financial!

such a n ormandy scenario is just not an option. period

if it was ever possible, the american people will not send their children to disembark on the beaches Iran to please israel.

survey in 2007 on a return to conscription gives as result:

67% opposed conscription
29% ready to withstand even a mobilization order
26% in favor of a return to conscription

in 2005 the united states had lost "only" 1700 soldiers in Iraq, a relatively low figure.

but because of these losses, the army has see a decreased by 40% of volunteers. yes yes 40%

defintivelly Americans do not want to die for Necon and israel

american people is already opposed to news adventures in ME, 56% even say Us should remain neutral in case of iran israel war...

SO I REALLY WANT SEE THE FACE OF THE PRESENT THAT WILL ANNONCE THEM, " THE US WILL RETURN TO THE DRAFT "

the fallowing president will be a ron paul like or a dennis kuccinci lol

The goal is to stop Iranian nuclear program. Don't be fooled that they don't dare to attack. They already attacked your scientist, they won't blink to drop some bunker busters to set Iranian Nuclear program back by 4 years.

In such a disastrous war,Israel will be back to stone age.
How?

USN will loose at least 50% of its 5th fleet. Strait of Hormuz will be closed and will remain closed at least for 6 month
With what is Iranian going to sink 50% of 5th fleet?

And at the end they will be forced to drop Nukes in Iran,killing millions of people, to get out of such a mess. The out come is only distraction.
What makes you think Iran is capable of doing that? How is Iran going to repel an Israel/US attack that will come from 3 fronts. Iranian army is not that strong. If U.S backs down while Iran is making a nuke, it will hurt its image, don't fool yourself, neither money, nor blood will stop an attack on Iran if it keeps continuing nuclear program.

Samson option:

"The Samson Option is Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence"

Its no blackmail. Your perception is childish on this.

I repeat, if you think that Russia will leave israel even consider using nuclear weapons ur dreaming, russia, pakistan, etc..
.... will nukes israel once in this world, and again in the other world too lol

The price of subsequent nuclear Iran (where Mullahs rule) blackmail would be even more.

The goal is to stop Iranian nuclear program. Don't be fooled that they don't dare to attack. They already attacked your scientist, they won't blink to drop some bunker busters to set Iranian Nuclear program back by 4 years.

How?

With what is Iranian going to sink 50% of 5th fleet?

What makes you think Iran is capable of doing that? How is Iran going to repel an Israel/US attack that will come from 3 fronts. Iranian army is not that strong. If U.S backs down while Iran is making a nuke, it will hurt its image, don't fool yourself, neither money, nor blood will stop an attack on Iran if it keeps continuing nuclear program.

the only one that fooling himself here is you lol

a nuclear iran is a fait accompli...... and the US aren't going to fight iran for decade.. is that simple

george bush said it again and again ;

" WE WILL NOT LET NORTH KOREA HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON "

or

" IT VITAL INTEREST FOR U.S, THAT NK ALLOWS INSPECTIONS "

noth korea get bomb in secret.periode.

the same will happen in iran long time before even US move !

Back
Top Bottom