What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

Islam already has a Sunni Bomb, what is the need of Shia bomb?

Why invite a superpower wrath coupled with Israeli resolve.......

Your H&H block is no use for a mighty nuclear county Israel.
Iron dome is taking care of WWII toys Katyusha rockets.

Those WWII toys took sleep from Israelis eyes and made Haifa ghosts' city for a month . Imagine a missile with a huge biological and chemical warheads there .

Iron dome is good , but for previous Israel - Hezbollah war . Hezbollah is being equipped to new rockets or guided missiles which can't be destroyed by Iron dome .

Those WWII toys took sleep from Israelis eyes and made Haifa ghosts' city for a month . Imagine a missile with a huge biological and chemical warheads there .

Iron dome is good , but for previous Israel - Hezbollah war . Hezbollah is being equipped to new rockets or guided missiles which can't be destroyed by Iron dome .

And what is Hezbollah doing to protect against Israeli airstrikes to protect average Lebanese?

Imagine a missile with a huge biological and chemical warheads there .

OK, i did hit the bulls eye of my imagination. Now its your turn.
Tell me what you think.
Will Israel be silent after all that?
Even I shudder to imagine the retaliation on H&H block. And for the first time you will see the actual Hell in that piece of a land.

Hizubs n Hamas could have done that long ago, but they still dont, why?
They know it.
They will be decimated, annihilated, en mass.
The fear is holding them back, not that they are stupid.
There is a conventional wisdom: "dont mess with Israel"

there will be no invasion has

1 it need a return to conscription, to invade this country need 500,000 men (which means a million soldiers with rotations by) the American people is completely opposite.
it will be ten times worse than in Iraq in deads and wounded!

2 the united states should manage their economic reconstruction after the inevitable crash

3 occupy Iraq has cost $ 1 trillion in direct cost, iran will cost 3 or 4 trillion beyond US capacity of (lawrence wilkerson) a country with now almost 20 trillions dollars debt, (better not play with your money lol,) and almost 2 trillion dollars for the first three months, to the global economy

4 physically impossible, no Arab country will allow the American deployment, and the mountain range of zagos is an impassable rampart under fire.

michel Flournoy former N°3 of . pentagon, replied, "unthinkable" to a reporter who asked him if invading Iran is an option

so dream on !

iran is safe from any invasion, and will have the bomb !

1 it need a return to conscription, to invade this country need 500,000 men (which means a million soldiers with rotations by) the American people is completely opposite.

2 the united states should manage their economic reconstruction after the inevitable crash

3 occupy Iraq has cost $ 1 trillion in direct cost, iran will cost 3 or 4 trillion beyond US capacity of (lawrence wilkerson) a country with now almost 20 trillions dollars debt, (better not play with your money lol,) and almost 2 trillion dollars for the first three months, to the global economy

4 physically impossible, no Arab country will allow the American deployment, and the mountain range of zagos is an impassable rampart under fire.

michel Flournoy former N°3 of . pentagon, replied, "unthinkable" to a reporter who asked him if invading Iran is an option

so dream on !

Islam already has a Sunni Bomb, what is the need of Shia bomb?

Why invite a superpower wrath coupled with Israeli resolve.......

the Israeli "determination" (country of 7 million Jews) will not prevent a country like Iran (80 million) to sleep sorry.

the "determination" as you say Israeli can not even defeat hezbollah !!!!!

the so called Israeli determination is only hot air, nothing more.

Gaby Ashkenazi former IDF chief of joint staff of chief confessed to mike mullen:

" Israeli threats are empty words, and the Israeli military option, simply does not exist."

as for the united states we are just going to sink them economically! that should calm them down for 10 years!

The moment those Iranians touch Jews, it will be all over for them. They think because they defeated Saddam and repelled an invasion, they will also repel Allied attack, even if they don't attack, they will inflict huge damage to military of Iran and destroy all the nuclear facilities within a short period of time.

No, they won't

When they destroy the nuclear facilities, the program will be set back for 4 years. This will win them time to prepare an invasion.

so dream on !

too bad no ?lol:bounce:

The moment those Iranians touch Jews, it will be all over for them. They think because they defeated Saddam and repelled an invasion, they will also repel Allied attack, even if they don't attack, they will inflict huge damage to military of Iran and destroy all the nuclear facilities within a short period of time.

No, they won't

When they destroy the nuclear facilities, the program will be set back for 4 years. This will win them time to prepare an invasion.

Firstly , I think replying your posts is a waste of time .

Secondly , Iran's politics have worked and those 2 proxies have stopped Israel in it's own borders .

Thirdly , If we imagine that attack happens , you'll see our response cos if Iran loses it's nuclear sites and stays silent all it's pride , power and ... will be destroyed and it will let some Arabian brigand leaders to start dreaming for Iran .

The answer is yeas . If Iran wants , It will reach whatever it wants .

An invasion ? Do you really think Americans start a war that gifts them several thousand dead bodies in the first days ?

You should know that the region is totally against them . Iraqis are pro shia and an Iranian proxy name Jaish ol Mahdi is there who fought against Americans for years and know how to hit them . Afghan people are against Americans and just need to be organized and trained to make another disaster for Americans . Here we'll have Gulf states who just need a Guerrilla War to make the kings run .

All the power that US can count on is in Persian Gulf and it's navy that will have tough time by Iranian Missiles which are the fastest ones in the world . Hoot (missile) has the speed of 100 meters per second which was shown in 2006 .

Hoot (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That war will be costly for us but it can be painful for Americans .

No, they won't

Robert Gates october 2012: " an attack would make a nuclear iran inevitable "

And what is Hezbollah doing to protect against Israeli airstrikes to protect average Lebanese?

Iran's working on own anti air system . But doubt we give them the latest weapons . Hezbollah's defending south of Lebanon in the ground and hope they get anti air weapons soon .

@rayan123: You dont know Israel then, one who has a Samson option and even sank an American ship with its 34 crews during six day war in 1967 - even Americans were silent, nothing they did. NO RETALIATION.

As for the shaking of American economy, you are delusional at best.
Let me test yr knowledge, what is the major export of the USA towards the rest of the world?
Any Idea?
The answer is supposed to give you your answer.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@rayan123: You dont know Israel then, one who has a Samson option and even sank an American ship with its 34 crews during six day war in 1967 - even Americans were silent, nothing they did. NO RETALIATION.

Let me test yr knowledge, what is the major export of the USA towards the rest of the world?
Any Idea?
The answer is supposed to give you your answer.....

yes i delusional at best please don't make me laugh , US are on verge to collapse even without iran's help...

one recently published study shows that serious just $ 10 per barrel increase means 1 billion lost to American economy, by week !!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........

the Americans are so indebted that they can not even afford an army more than 500 000 active obama is obliged to reduce to + - 450 000 mens that means that the american army couldn't even invade and occupy even a small country the size of Iraq.

if i m dellusionnal, no no really

yes the major export is the dollar i think, but it doesn't matter when the global econmy collapse they will fallow the greek exemple ! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
this stupid atatwolf needs some military lessons.dude Iran is different to a slave country like Turkey.

firts of all there will be no ground invasion
US will start with firing tomahawk missiles at Iranian air defence units.as far as they are equiped with GPS jammers(that used for capturing RQ-170) and mesbah-1 AA guns(that destroyed Turkish phantom over Syrian sky) most of the missiles will miss their targets or they will be destroyed.failure!

so the plan will be disclosed by the first action.now its Iran's turn.thousands of FT-110 balistic missiles(warhead:300 to 500kg-CEP:10 meters) will be dropped on the ready USAAF fighters waiting for taxi.some fighters will destroyed,many will be injured and few will fly.
at the same time,Persian gulf anti-ship balistic missiles will be dropped at US navy's ACs and warships.few minute later atleast 100 sejjil missiles(1 ton warhead-CEP:50 meters) will land on Israel.hundred thousands of Israelis will escape to their mother lands laters.
Iran will damage all spy satellites.so US will loose her eyes on Iran.

Hezbollah will fire FT-110 missiles on power plants,industries,military HQs and cities.now USA will continue bombing Iranian power plants,industries and low-key HQs with B-2s.Iran will suffer to.many civilians will die.

now Its time for dirty actions.IRGC will manage several deadly suicide attack on american cities.many Americans will die too.israel will disapear.
both Iran and US will suffer.US wont achieve her goals at all.after weeks both will ceasefire.

OK, i did hit the bulls eye of my imagination. Now its your turn.
Tell me what you think.
Will Israel be silent after all that?
Even I shudder to imagine the retaliation on H&H block. And for the first time you will see the actual Hell in that piece of a land.

Hizubs n Hamas could have done that long ago, but they still dont, why?
They know it.
They will be decimated, annihilated, en mass.
The fear is holding them back, not that they are stupid.
There is a conventional wisdom: "dont mess with Israel"

Israel is not a problem . Cos it doesn't have the strategic depth and the congestion is high there . all these things make Israel more Vulnerable against rockets and missiles . the second point is that , Israel air bases can be damaged easily cos they're in a small region and can't be defended against for example a hounded incoming missiles . And again , don't forget Israel ground forces are just trained for defending and fighting in small battlefields like their borders not such huge country like Iran and the only reason they defeated Arabs was that they could defend well and buy time to let their air force do the job .

There is a clear reason that Israel could defeat 6 Arabian classic armies in 6 days but haven't been able to defeat Hamas and Hezbollah that have been designed for Irregular guerrilla war after almost a decade or more . Its that An army like Israel is not suitable for that war and its kinda like this example . Imagine that , Israel is a powerful gun that has a huge damage , This gun can kill a lion easily by 1 shot . but , its not able to kill dozens of rats or small things by same shot . I just wanna help you to understand Israel Army hasn't been created for fighting outside it's borders and with Guerrilla groups .

The last one is that , Iran will never start a war , it just defends .

anyway,as i said,Iran and US are going for peace.no war will happen at least in the comming years.

Back
Top Bottom