what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
piece of cake !!!

TB2O00vkXXXXXbCXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2cBc_jVXXXXX0XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

J10C- AESA(13XX T/R)+IRST+14T WS-10B engine+BVR

any word on J10 official induction ?

A-Darter would be a much better choice, in my humble opinion. IRIS-T being a European system, may not be available to Pakistan. Besides A-Darter is jointly developed by Brazil and South Africa, we already have defence ties with Brazil(PAF uses MAA-1 and MAR-1), and I saw a post today about MoDP and Denel: https://defence.pk/threads/ministry...n-modp-and-denel-soc-ltd-south-africa.420174/

PAF can get IRIS-T and they were interested too, but similar systems like A-Darters, PL-10 can be good options too, but what similar option for ASRAAM (50km range) missile is available for PAF??

'Combat tested' tag is relevant even now .
Dassault ,Boeing ,LM etc briefed our IAF about their AC capabilities with latest data from Libya and ME .Any AF including ours take that as an important factor .
Chinese are still struggling to sell their AC because none of yours even didnt see an insurgency fight .

A combat history, once more, does not affect how an aircraft performs, as all of its capabilities and performance parameters will have been determined and dealt with during the flight testing phase. Granted, some aircraft do undergo design changes following unsatisfactory performance, but that rarely happens in the modern era. Hence, the capabilities of the J-10B/Rafale/F-22/Me-262 bear the same relationship with each other regardless of whether or not one was used for dropping bombs over a defenseless country.

Of Course R&D and technology .That is where your nation is severly lagging .West and Russia has all that advantage .

What does your assertion have anything to do with my premise that different countries develop military equipment at different speeds?

Backing ??
Your Chinese govt backed that when they bought S 400 and Su 35 .

False; a purchase doesn't "back up" anything other than the fact that the buyer has undertaken a holistic evaluation of the deal and sees a modicum of worth in the product, which could be an amalgamation of many factors not limited to capability/technology.

I have been trying to find what the actual difference between J-10B and J-10C is. I have read only major difference is engine. Can someone enlighten me.

Nope, Rafael is purchased to fulfil role of many jets specially strike role ones and it is perfect replacement for MIG-27. Why French will not allow them? India will have no restrictions on use of Rafael.

PAF need to take few measures now, to make current old fleet potent, ASRAAM with IRIS-T missiles should be inducted and integrated on all new and specially on old fleet because it will add punch to them giving old non BVR capable jet some BVR capability and superb Offbore WVR capability without using radars.
is that your war planing ?
against IAF which posses , a thunderous power more then , 200 su*30 mki S in its ranks ?
what is the BVR range of IAF's SU*30 mki S ?
do you have any idea what you are idealising for ?
& how many long rang SAM batteries do you need to stop the over run of the su*30S on pakistan ?
my , friend
you are getting funny day by day .

A-Darter would be a much better choice, in my humble opinion. IRIS-T being a European system, may not be available to Pakistan. Besides A-Darter is jointly developed by Brazil and South Africa, we already have defence ties with Brazil(PAF uses MAA-1 and MAR-1), and I saw a post today about MoDP and Denel: https://defence.pk/threads/ministry...n-modp-and-denel-soc-ltd-south-africa.420174/
even that , how many batteries of A-DRATER system do you need to deploy against 200+ SU*30 mki S ?
I don't think , that any long range or medium range SAM'S can stop all out over run by IAF , it only can slow down them for a certain time ?
you need a compact , strike air superiority fighter jet to bring the dog fight within SAM'S protect range ?
Once it's done , disengaged the dog fight take cover , & let the SAM do its work ?

A combat history, once more, does not affect how an aircraft performs, as all of its capabilities and performance parameters will have been determined and dealt with during the flight testing phase. Granted, some aircraft do undergo design changes following unsatisfactory performance, but that rarely happens in the modern era. Hence, the capabilities of the J-10B/Rafale/F-22/Me-262 bear the same relationship with each other regardless of whether or not one was used for dropping bombs over a defenseless country.

What does your assertion have anything to do with my premise that different countries develop military equipment at different speeds?

False; a purchase doesn't "back up" anything other than the fact that the buyer has undertaken a holistic evaluation of the deal and sees a modicum of worth in the product, which could be an amalgamation of many factors not limited to capability/technology.
dear comrade !
what are the chances are , if PAF ask for J 20 from our dear friend china , even in small numberS , cause it's mutual defence against a common enemy ?

There is saying in Engineering and that is "You Don't need to Reinvent the Wheel"...!
"To reinvent the wheel is to duplicate a basic method that has already previously been created or optimized by others"
So stupid people calling China a "Copy/Paste" Nation should know that they are smart, much smarter than you and I'll say, so is Pakistan by gaining knowledge and taking help from China and other Nations instead of FALSE BOASTING that we did this and that blah blah and starting from scratch...!
This is not 18-1900s era any more, world is Changing so fast day by day that you cannot compete with West if you begin your work from ZERO...You have to take a BASE LINE and CHINA took that base from already INVENTED and DEVELOPED Technologies Instead of going for their own and this is Called smartness...Now what does the world see? China's Technological Advancement or their Reverse Engineering? Their Tech Advancement!
They learned from already tested technologies instead of developing them from scratch and now they are able to make their own...But Some People will not understand that, it hurts their "Super Power" Ego...!

@wanglaokan @SinoSoldier
If Indians can realize this issue, there were much better off than now! Reverse engineer is the only way to make it fast. China had started to develop solid fundamental science study and bring out innovation in the future. China is doomed to be a super power, nothing can stop this.

even that , how many batteries of A-DRATER system do you need to deploy against 200+ SU*30 mki S ?
I don't think , that any long range or medium range SAM'S can stop all out over run by IAF , it only can slow down them for a certain time ?
you need a compact , strike air superiority fighter jet to bring the dog fight within SAM'S protect range ?
Once it's done , disengaged the dog fight take cover , & let the SAM do its work ?
A-Darter is not a SAM, it is a short range air to air missile, better than the ones we possess currently, so it would be an upgrade, but certainly not an alternative for a SAM.
About the bold part, I read about a simplistic tactic used by RAF in Falklands War, the jets only flew above the a certain height. Anything below that height was cleared to be engaged by SAMs. Could follow the same principle, as well as forcing enemy jets into SAM covered corridors.

What is the time duration when the Rafael will be physically included in AIF and why India is not interested in SU-35 ??

Signing of agreement will happen within months .
SU 35 is almost equal to our MKI .Dont interested in another heavy fighter .
We need medium multirole fighter.

It seems that you are forgetting Su-35, J-15 and J16.

Rafale still have upper hands .
Su 35 will be a problem .But we have MKI here .

If Indians can realize this issue, there were much better off than now! Reverse engineer is the only way to make it fast. China had started to develop solid fundamental science study and bring out innovation in the future. China is doomed to be a super power, nothing can stop this.

Sorry we are not interested in stealing others efforts and hard work.

A-Darter is not a SAM, it is a short range air to air missile, better than the ones we possess currently, so it would be an upgrade, but certainly not an alternative for a SAM.
About the bold part, I read about a simplistic tactic used by RAF in Falklands War, the jets only flew above the a certain height. Anything below that height was cleared to be engaged by SAMs. Could follow the same principle, as well as forcing enemy jets into SAM covered corridors.
That's right , it's vastly practiced tactic , all around the hot zones by all the , the airforces .
& I think , PL *15 made in China has more advance tech & range then what you suggested as A-DARTER air to air missileS ?

when , we fall into discussionS about PAF inventory & it's past /present /future inductionS most of times we get astonished that , they could have done better what they did ?

from getting , a dead horse like F*16s & no credible long or medium range SAM'S been deployed , it's just a mess ?
& now when , IAF is about to induct a dangerous war machine , still PAF has just few statementS that's they are intersted in J*31s but that's just a statement nothing else ?
The best we can go for , J 20 S or SU*35 S but we are not working on them , which we should be doing now ?

That's right , it's vastly practiced tactic , all around the hot zones by all the , the airforces .
& I think , PL *15 made in China has more advance tech & range then what you suggested as A-DARTER air to air missileS ?

when , we fall into discussionS about PAF inventory & it's past /present /future inductionS most of times we get astonished that , they could have done better what they did ?

from getting , a dead horse like F*16s & no credible long or medium range SAM'S been deployed , it's just a mess ?
& now when , IAF is about to induct a dangerous war machine , still PAF has just few statementS that's they are intersted in J*31s but that's just a statement nothing else ?
The best we can go for , J 20 S or SU*35 S but we are not working on them , which we should be doing now ?

J20 is not for sale? SU35? i doubt it bro.

in terms of AAMs, it would really be a windfall for PAF if they are able to get their hands on MBDA's Meteor. We have already procured the SDAPA-2000 from MBDA, and Italian-Indian relations are not very warm at the moment, so maybe, just maybe, if PAF plays its cards right.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom