What's new

what should be PTI demand??

Both your suggestions are against the democratic norms OP. If gathering a paid crowd alone is a way to have your own will accepted, then why do we need all these parliament buildings and a constitution? Parliament is the law and reform making body in a democratic country. A huge paid jalsa is not..

And if PTI was any legitimate party, it's 14th august march call would have attracted all the ethnic groups of Pakistan rather than just one. It seems for PTI, only KPK and Punjab are Pakistan. I am yet to see PTI make even an attempt to make a foothold in Sindh and Balochistan.
punjab is 48 % of pupulation , almost half of NA seats from punjab , any change could only come from punjab.. kpk pathans are coming , Baluchistan have limited PTi support, PTi sindh is also active ,

Not a PTi supporter anymore , they have greatly Disappointed me.

nothing will be fixed until and unelss we over haul the electoral system. We need to have electronic voting.

Midterm elections with same system will again have same results.

punjab is 48 % of pupulation , almost half of NA seats from punjab , any change could only come from punjab.. kpk pathans are coming , Baluchistan have limited PTi support, PTi sindh is also active ,

Yeah so go win an election rather than suggesting change through crowd. Instead of some 4 constituencies, PML-N won fair and square in Punjab. And Sindh=/=Karachi alone. Balochistan PTI is almost non-existent. PML-N won in Balochistan too.

Both your suggestions are against the democratic norms OP. If gathering a paid crowd alone is a way to have your own will accepted, then why do we need all these parliament buildings and a constitution? Parliament is the law and reform making body in a democratic country. A huge paid jalsa is not..

And if PTI was any legitimate party, it's 14th august march call would have attracted all the ethnic groups of Pakistan rather than just one. It seems for PTI, only KPK and Punjab are Pakistan. I am yet to see PTI make even an attempt to make a foothold in Sindh and Balochistan.

LOL, is the Azadi March over? I hasn't even started yet and you've started giving sweeping statements about it. Just wait for few more days and then jump on your gun. You woke up a little earlier mate.. :D

At the bare minimum as balixd said:

1)Electoral reforms...
2) an independent committee with equal reps from all major parties to manage the project.. 3) electronic voting system....

Plus, stringent screening mechanism of election candidates to reject defaulters and corruption accused.

1. Make NADRA independent , and ensure non interference of political or technical elements.

2. Electoral role should be Electronic and reconciled with NADRA data base

3. Voting must be via electronic voting machines; reconciled with Master database.

4. FBR must be made independent, and tax data ( property, bank transaction, vehicles etc) to be reconciled with NADRA's master database.

5. Police to be made into an independent department, with associated legislative backup on the same lines as Army.
Thus no political CSS type appointments.

6. All Land record ( commercial, residential & agricultural ) to be digitized via independent third parties and reconciled with NADRA's master database.

7. All mining concessions to be made public making OGRA, OGDCL and mining commission an open public body whose record must be open and questionable by public via senate committee.

If the above are implemented, within 3-5 years we will see huge positive changes.

We can't afford nawab sharif for next four years, he hasn't done anything in one and half year and I don't think that he will gonna do any good in future. So why should we waste our time . imran khan should demand for mid term elections.

1) Sorry PTI says it is to late for demand of chairmanship of electoral reforms. Clearly PTI feels their mandate was stolen. So they can't accept anything less.

2) Similarly PTI will not give PML N 4 years when it feels its mandate was stolen in last years elections.

there is only 2 demands that PTI might have

1) Nawaz Must go.

2) recount in 4 Halkas as well as electoral reforms for next election.

PML N will not accept the first demand. Rest the world will know
what happens if the demand are not met?

A ruling party has all the right to nominate Premier, be it anybody. The only way to sack is the vote of no confidence. If PTI can and they definitely can't have enough members on board to even ask for vote of no confidence

recount in 4 halkas is a good option and must be done... but anything that lead us to anarchy should be avoided.

What about four year tenure??

Does it matter ? i dont think so excluding one year will do any good.

We must let this govt complete its tenure whether its the worst government or good that is not the point.

The main thing is that let democratic process continue. Voters will decide fate of the governments.

In the long run we need to work on which system of governance we need whether two-party system or continue with this multi-party one and hence give room for toppling governments without competing their tenure , or we should also consider presidential form of government (just a personal opinion)

We can't afford nawab sharif for next four years, he hasn't done anything in one and half year and I don't think that he will gonna do any good in future. So why should we waste our time . imran khan should demand for mid term elections.

NO one will do wonder in one year even if we replace NS.

So no to your demand

Yeah so go win an election rather than suggesting change through crowd. Instead of some 4 constituencies, PML-N won fair and square in Punjab. And Sindh=/=Karachi alone. Balochistan PTI is almost non-existent. PML-N won in Balochistan too.
fair and square .. that is so funny.. they why not let every halqa be investigated .. ur fair and square will be exposed .. they dont do it bcoz they know they have have no place to hide their faces in shame ... just to support my point of view , do u know the 10 pmln members have be de seat already , if u combine all the person deseat for rigging , pmln is euqal to all the parties combined together

New Elections should be held under the supervision of Pakistan Army. We cannot accept the present rigged system of Election.

fair and square .. that is so funny.. they why not let every halqa be investigated .. ur fair and square will be exposed .. they dont do it bcoz they know they have have no place to hide their faces in shame ... just to support my point of view , do u know the 10 pmln members have be de seat already , if u combine all the person deseat for rigging , pmln is euqal to all the parties combined together

Why should they re-count when foreign observers declared the elections to be relatively impartial. There are only four potentially rigged constituencies. The rest of the Punjab was won by noon. PTI couldn't cash in on the biraderi based politics of Punjab and are now crying like sore losers. If you want electoral reforms, then pass a bill in the parliament rather than hiring jobless and low iq people for mob based politics.

What people don't realize here is that had I'm the dim won, he'd have created chaos and anarchy in the country. He would have forced army to declare a martial law by his pro-Talib stance and a generally stubborn personality.

Hi dude don't mention me in political threads.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom