What's new

You Will See Me Running in few days Says PM Nawaz... LOL real Video...

i dnt want him to run .. i wanted him to open audit the election for reforms .. but he created this mess.. aik jhoot k wajha se 100 jhoot bolna par jatay hain .. aik galti ko chopnay k leya 100 galitan kar raha ha nawaz sharif

Imran Khan and Shireen Mazari said that they'd overthrow the government.

Imran Khan and Shireen Mazari said that they'd overthrow the government.
yes .. imran khan lost his faith on institutions .. PMLN beside promising in Parliament ran away .. no option left but to protest on streets

yes .. imran khan lost his faith on institutions .. PMLN beside promising in Parliament ran away .. no option left but to protest on streets

In Afghanistan, some party tried to snatch power by undemocratic means some 40+ years ago... And the war there has still not ended. Institution building is not an overnight thing. I wish Allah gave us Pakistanis and especially IK some sabar.

In Afghanistan, some party tried to snatch power by undemocratic means some 40+ years ago... And the war there has still not ended. Institution building is not an overnight thing. I wish Allah gave us Pakistanis and especially IK some sabar.
next election will be rigged again.. And again u will say that lets not derail democary and lets let them complete 5 years again .. Then again this will again .. Untill some one rose against them

Its not an emotional statement.

This govt of PLMN must end and it should never get back in power. We need reforms. We need them so that parties like PMLN and PPP and even MQM cant get back to power.

My opinion is no superior to anyone, But corrupt politicians can only run the country down.

Living abroad I have realized why developed countries are what they are - powerful. This is no secret, its only rule of law and merit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom