What's new

Open challenge to pakistani "mards" by Reham khan

You are the only person who has grabbed what she was actually saying, all other wierdo posters here are taking it in "sexual context" which is not the case with what reham khan said about pakistani men. I think she has grown up in england where girls have high demands when looking for a potential mate. She just finds that pakistani men are weak from personality wise and are not "man" enough or courageous enough to take on the society in order to protect the dignity and integrity of the their female "mate". That was her simple point. Now this could be entirely wrong in the context of pakistan because she is applying her western ideals on pakistani men who have grown up in pakistani society with certain set of eastern values which are in clash with whatever she thinks a "real" man should be.
personality clash perhaps? But guys i think u need to accept this that the men who are liberal would definitely be weak in their personality wise. I also have grown up in this very country and have studied here too all my life and yes she has a point and i have also quietly observed this as well.

And im type of person who prefers people with Bold and strong character kind of balanced and flexible personalities. Men as well as women as a whole in specially urban areas now a days are going off from those real ideas and things which really used to gain us respect from others. Like the men who used to become shield for their women and their families no matter what the circumstances and also the respect the females. But females also now a days are getting way to out of control in many ways. So if a man like me wants to really respect them and treat them with respect thats not practically possible anymore.

You are the only person who has grabbed the point what she was making, all other wierdo posters here are taking it in "sexual context" which is not the case with what reham khan said about pakistani men. I think she has grown up in england where girls have high demands when looking for a potential mate. She just finds that pakistani men are weak from personality wise and are not "man" enough or courageous enough to take on the society in order to protect the dignity and integrity of the their female "mate". That was her simple point. Now this could be entirely wrong in the context of pakistan because she is applying her western ideals on pakistani men who have grown up in pakistani society with certain set of eastern values which are in clash with whatever she thinks a "real" man should be.

Shahmir bhai, is she important to discuss about on a defence forum?

There are other Pakistani forum to discuss Reham Khan

In England, some Pakistani girls only have relationships with white guys as a post-colonial inferiority complex. This is clearly where her "preferences" are coming from. Lets just say this field has been ploughed before. :lol: I don't think it is a wise move by PTV to hire someone who has obviously judged Pakistani men when she has only met less than 0.1% of them. She is alienating her audience by insulting Pakistani men on Pakistani tv.

Funny Innocent pathan photo.jpg

Shahmir bhai, is she important to discuss about on a defence forum?

There are other Pakistani forum to discuss Reham Khan

If you have problem with this thread , then simply don't post here. You will not dictate what should be on this forum or not, it is the job of moderators of the forum. This forum has many categories one of which is "Social issues and current events in pakistan" and I have posted this thread under this category since it qualifies as a "social issue".

lol I'm serious man, I really don't like her type of face and other thing as you mention above THE west plat, the host is cool tho:slimy::p:
yup bro..same here..i just hate such kind of bitches

Well, what she said wasn't politically correct and she was wrong to stereotype. I'm sure she will settle down with a Pakistani, maybe one from the states or the UK.

I was going to ignore this thread--even though it DOES belong to the forum--but then I keep getting the 'mentions'. Please don't quote the original post!
Anyway, first thing first: I think she looks HOT! So I am in my 40's and she ain't no 'aunt' to me, obviously. But I always had a thing for more mature women. That I ended up marrying a Gori ten years my junior maybe, well, some hypocrisy?! Joking!

I think most of us men all over the world are domineering. Really, it depends on one's background: In my rather large family from Karachi most men (such as like me) raised in educated house-holds are very good husbands. The Gori wife of 11 years wouldn't put up with my crap especially in her own country. To me, a wife is a friend and a companion.

I'd also like to say this--after living in the States for 20+ years and living among Goras (mostly): There is perhaps stronger emphasis on family and marital fidelity amongst Asians than in the Westerners. I could be wrong but that's the sense I get.

Well, what she said wasn't politically correct and she was wrong to stereotype. I'm sure she will settle down with a Pakistani, maybe one from the states or the UK.
thats what she was implying, so you have better chance.. than others :whistle:

I recommend her The Gullu Butt:wink:
may be in few days we could see a Gullu butt in action photo on her:D:

So Reham khan TV anchor thinks that pakistani mards are not "mard" enough that she can love or marry a pakistani mard. She thinks pakistani mards lack the qualities of real mards and have weak personalities.

An open challenge to all pakistani mards by Reham khan :rofl::lol::rofl::pakistan:

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11 @qamar1990

Nothing wrong, as she have said, she haven't met with a lot of Pakistani mards yet. She'll come to her senses, let her spend some more time in Pakistan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom