What's new

PMLN government should ban urdu news TV channels to solve the current crisis

I am against revolution and long marches, let democratically elected people run the country.

Protecting democracy and democratic transfer after 5 years of tenure is important and is the base for a progressing and prosperous Pakistan, even if it means taking the nation to the levels of African countries in terms of standard of living of the common man and they not getting all their rights as per the constitution.

I think all this fasadi IK march or TUQ drama is sustained only by private urdu TV news channels...........

PMLN government should ban these private channels that are the main source of giving life to all these fasadis.........

I was always thinking that when PMLN government will come into power then these urdu fasadi news channels will be gradually made to close down through government tactics however they have disappointed me on this issue................

These private urdu media news channels are legacy of Mushi and that should have been enough reason and the priority of PMLN government to close them down................................

@Spring Onion @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

If you want entire Pakistan to only see "Sher Hamara" and those Laptops and Metro Bus publicity ads, then sure..

If you want entire Pakistan to only see "Sher Hamara" and those Laptops and Metro Bus publicity ads, then sure..

Lo kar lo baaat....Laptop bhi aaap nei lei liyaaa aur Metro par jhoooleii bhi leiii liyee purrr vote phir bhi baleiii ko diyaaa ? :disagree: :lol:

Sher (Lion though it looks more like a Tiger) - PML N

Teeer (Arrow) - PPP

Balaaa (Bat) - PTI

Nihari (Best dish in the world) - My Logo ! :smokin:

Its almost silky soft beef cooked in a thick & extremely tasty gravy ! :D

You should ask someone to bring some for you while you're here ! :agree:
Yea lagta hai chachi ko kehna paray ga :P

You just made me extra hungry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom