What's new

PMLN government should ban urdu news TV channels to solve the current crisis

Yes you can wish whatever you want but that does not mean that your wish will be fulfilled, for example I can also wish that you should commit suicide but I don't think you will fulfill my innocent wish :lol:
No its not a wish its coming either goverment would resign or be punished on streets

Yes I fully support state control over "News channels", News channel is too strong weapon to give in the hands of monkeys which is the case at the moment in paksitan since mushy legacy.

if today this NS did then tomorrow when he is in opposition he wont be bale to use these channels after all the same channels played a big role in promoting monkeys during lawyers movement led by NS

No its not a wish its coming either goverment would resign or be punished on streets

why should govt resign?

and what you mean by punishment in streets? sorry MOB terrorism is not at all acceptable

if today this NS did then tomorrow when he is in opposition he wont be bale to use these channels after all the same channels played a big role in promoting monkeys during lawyers movement led by NS

why should govt resign?

and what you mean by punishment in streets? sorry MOB terrorism is not at all acceptable
When you have Pharoh ruling than Mob justice is the answer what I mean is remember Gadafi

Don't derail the thread , stay on topic

If you give a dangerous weapon (news channel) to the monkeys (pakistani private media) then this is what you should expect
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I totally agree with you, but let me ask you where were you before all this started? Well then all was fine and doing well.

Going by your point, i also see as follows:

All the Pakistani politicians and malvees in bed with the politicians (without exceptions): the monkey

The authority to rule the nation: Ak-47

Pakistani people: The people giving the monkey the weapon

And after the weapon is taken away from the monkey by the military, this authority is given by the stupid illiterate public again and again to the same monkey.

I care least about political future of NS, I am just pointing towards an irregularity in pakistan which was started by mushy in the form of private news channels who are acting as monkeys causing huge damage to the internal security and stability of pakistan. It is the need of the hour to close them down, someone has to do it. If NS will not do it then the next marshal law administrator is going to do it. This is bound to happen , it cannot continue like this for any long.

When you have Pharoh ruling than Mob justice is the answer what I mean is remember Gadafi

stupid thoughts by you as usual emotional stuff

I care least about political future of NS, I am just pointing towards an irregularity in pakistan which was started by mushy in the form of private news channels who are acting as monkeys causing huge damage to the internal security and stability of pakistan. It is the need of the hour to close them down, someone has to do it. If NS will not do it then the next marshal law administrator is going to do it. This is bound to happen , it cannot continue like this for any long.

Nobody is going to do it :) and there is no irregularity . its misuse and everyone is misusing it.

Democratic powers will shut down democratic means created by dictatorship? Right. :pakistan:

I miss Musharraf.
Well this democracy remains only democratic against civilians....what happened to democracy when Geo was forced down by someone we know who.....

Ok, Watch PTV and Geo tv.... I mean PMLN channels.... Anti-ISI and anti-army ? :tdown:

Last edited:
Asalam-o-alikum,

Can someone tell me, what kind of Muhasara this is, that thousand of people reached easily to head quaters of TUQ.
TUQ talking to press easily, his second tear leadership is hanging around,
chourdries, and sheikh rasheed easily met TUQ.

what kind of Muhasara this is?

Asalam-o-alikum,

Can someone tell me, what kind of Muhasara this is, that thousand of people reached easily to head quaters of TUQ.
TUQ talking to press easily, his second tear leadership is hanging around,
what kind of Muhasara this is?
Thousand of people are already there from weeks.

PML-N mentality.... Whoever is against us "lamyan pa deyo anoun"...

I think all this fasadi IK march or TUQ drama is sustained only by private urdu TV news channels...........

PMLN government should ban these private channels that are the main source of giving life to all these fasadis.........

I was always thinking that when PMLN government will come into power then these urdu fasadi news channels will be gradually made to close down through government tactics however they have disappointed me on this issue................

These private urdu media news channels are legacy of Mushi and that should have been enough reason and the priority of PMLN government to close them down................................

/quote]
I second to that, there is no such thing as "Free Media" specially the news channels as well as most of the entertainment channels these channels r sponsored by foreign agencies for there interests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom