What's new

You Will See Me Running in few days Says PM Nawaz... LOL real Video...

I cant hear anything he is saying as i am in the office and have no access to audio but the way he is speaking, he seems pretty stressed and frustrated.

is me hansna kahan pe tha??? PM hai bhai wo Pakistan me jahan bhi jai... projects or issues k liye bhag rha hai tafreeh k liye ni.. jase yesterday after the speach he went to Lahore then came back to Islamabad.. he also went to Karachi for the Operation underway by Rangers

is me hansna kahan pe tha??? PM hai bhai wo Pakistan me jahan bhi jai... projects or issues k liye bhag rha hai tafreeh k liye ni.. jase yesterday after the speach he went to Lahore then came back to Islamabad.. he also went to Karachi for the Operation underway by Rangers

Pakistan ka konon ma bhagnaa sa ziydaa is na Duniya ber k duraa kiya han.... if he would have run in Pakistan then this situation would have never come...

lol kuch arsay mei phir baag jaye ga jeddah .. INSHALLAH

Asal baat ya hai buzdil hamra PM hai....

Dono buzdil hain.

Jo Buzdil hai woh PM nahi rahy ga na Buzdil PM bany ga. Buzdil shouldn't be PM of Pakistan shouldn't he?

So is this the way how PMs will be made from now onward? IK himself use to call Pakistan a "bannana republic" yet now he wants to become the PM by violence? And don't think that PML-N is wearing bangles in response. They might probably have a higher crowd and street strength than PTI.

No but once Nawaz Sharif has ran, what do you think should happen then?
i dnt want him to run .. i wanted him to open audit the election for reforms .. but he created this mess.. aik jhoot k wajha se 100 jhoot bolna par jatay hain .. aik galti ko chopnay k leya 100 galitan kar raha ha nawaz sharif

I literally lolled when he said:

"Jis tarha ki meri bhagne dorne ki aadat hey...." :omghaha:
yaar honestly , meri hassi choot gayi office mei .,.it was quite embarrassing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom