What's new

what should be PTI demand??

Why should they re-count when foreign observers declared the elections to be relatively impartial. There are only four potentially rigged constituencies. The rest of the Punjab was won by noon. PTI couldn't cash in on the biraderi based politics of Punjab and are now crying like sore losers. If you want electoral reforms, then pass a bill in the parliament rather than hiring jobless and low iq people for mob based politics.

What people don't realize here is that had I'm the dim won, he'd have created chaos and anarchy in the country. He would have forced army to declare a martial law by his pro-Talib stance and a generally stubborn personality.

i dnt think that GulloButt of PMLN will understand it ... these 4 our only for test case . PTI never said only 4 halqas were rigged
again gullobutt only hear what is being told .. PTI already brought that up in parliment . But no use .. As the person who was rigged is NA speaker ...
in last bold part .. r u saying army is pro taliban???

even ur rigging is proved today in guranwala as well ..

I being part of PTI family want to know other PTI members demand on this forum for 14 August... I present my two demand..

1- PTI should ask for election reform committee chairmanship and should do reform in a time period of 6 to 8 month....

2- PTI should also demand for election after every four year.... If government can't do anything in four year what miracle it will do in fifth year.... We already passed one and half year... So next election will come near and we can win that.....

Plz discuss and put forward your demand.....

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @Psycho Pakistani @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

emphasis should be on introducing bio-metric system ...so in future everyone's right remains intact and no politician can manipulate anyone
'Secondly bringing back money from swiss banks
Action against those who were involved in rigging
Action against iftikhar ch. in case he is found guilty

i dnt think that GulloButt of PMLN will understand it ... these 4 our only for test case . PTI never said only 4 halqas were rigged
again gullobutt only hear what is being told .. PTI already brought that up in parliment . But no use .. As the person who was rigged is NA speaker ...
in last bold part .. r u saying army is pro taliban???

even ur rigging is proved today in guranwala as well ..

Proved by what? I'm the dim's mighty words?

Am not PTI member but as an electorate i would like election reforms with all parties on board.

Election reforms are best done through proper process, not by street agitation to overturn the previous election results.

Agree or diagree. PTI or no PTI.

Pakistan cant run on a system ruled by badmaashi and corruption. The status quo politics of MQM PPP and PMLN will run Pakistan in the ground.

I m not PTI. But I support electoral reform and riddance of the country from corrupt clutches of kingdom of Sharif. Sharif has proved thrid time he is an idiot and incorrigible. We have proved 9 times (6 in province, 3 in federal), by voting in Sharifs what a lost nation we are.

Shed these dogmas. Get out of the mode of voting and favoring the same parties which have given us nothing. Pakistan takes loans to pay off loans. Except for decade of Musharraf, Pakistan in the last three decades has been sinking.

These three parties have no solution. PTI might not have the solution or the wherewithal to carry forward the reform, but having seen the charade of rigged elections, military governments, I must admit PTI is the only party showing a different direction.

In Imran Khan, Pakistan has the only truly national leader. Accept it. You may disagree with him but he is not a city or provincial leaders like the the other three clowns we have.

Agree or diagree. PTI or no PTI.

Pakistan cant run on a system ruled by badmaashi and corruption. The status quo politics of MQM PPP and PMLN will run Pakistan in the ground.

I m not PTI. But I support electoral reform and riddance of the country from corrupt clutches of kingdom of Sharif. Sharif has proved thrid time he is an idiot and incorrigible. We have proved 9 times (6 in province, 3 in federal), by voting in Sharifs what a lost nation we are.

Shed these dogmas. Get out of the mode of voting and favoring the same parties which have given us nothing. Pakistan takes loans to pay off loans. Except for decade of Musharraf, Pakistan in the last three decades has been sinking.

These three parties have no solution. PTI might not have the solution or the wherewithal to carry forward the reform, but having seen the charade of rigged elections, military governments, I must admit PTI is the only party showing a different direction.

In Imran Khan, Pakistan has the only truly national leader. Accept it. You may disagree with him but he is not a city or provincial leaders like the the other three clowns we have.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1407262323.244875.jpg

I am for electoral reforms, but it cant be done without Political Stability ... i hope sense prevails and these parties find a solution without street agitation

I am for electoral reforms, but it cant be done without Political Stability ... i hope sense prevails and these parties find a solution without street agitation

What PTI is doing is totally dishonest. They claim to be agitating for election process reforms, when in fact they want a previous election overturned illegally.

What PTI is doing is totally dishonest. They claim to be agitating for election process reforms, when in fact they want a previous election overturned illegally.
I have yet to read or hear from other main stream opposition parties supporting this demand of calling the previous election illegal... they are all demanding election reforms.. i might be wrong, but PTI might change their stance on calling the previous election illegal...

if some one kill qadri and imran it will be good for country

Back
Top Bottom