What's new

Shahbaz Sharif should really change his name now.

in many European countries every area has their clinic (govt) and you are only allowed there for GP. This keeps a head count as to how many from each area visit and how many more each area requires. Also avoids overcrowding.

oh yea...but SS goes to London why the hell would he put money into fixing that?!

What ALLAH says can be in the Quran and hadith and science should not include this coz it will cause the liberals to get a heart ache....Yes education system needs to be uprooted how old is it? 500 yrs, right?

Science and technology needs to be introduced but everyone knows most of that requires educated teachers not safarishi teachers....

that is true....ANY ethic should be taken in....Esp how to lower your gaze instead of stripping a woman in daylight in public with your naked eyes!

other ethics of not to steal, not to do haram business (esp for the aam vendor should take these classes)

We might also need to teach kids to use their dusty and rusty brains!

Liberals can go wherever they want ... we can introduce religion as a subject for non muslim minorities in our country as an alternative for them to Quran & Hadees
and we must teach ethics and manners to kids soo they wont grow up as previous generations

Of course they won't be eliminated. I BS every claim that said so bcz its unrealistic. Musharraf govt made no effort to increase the capacity our growing electric needs and PPP govt went twenty four steps ahead and made sure we wouldn't have any power production at all ( the mess those guys made!!!). How can a reasonable person even believe any of this bcz this issue would not solve it self so easily. We are growing at a staggering rate which means we need more electricity above our already challenged electrical needs...

I will give them this that they have lowered the loadshedding a lot. This year we had only a few hours of loadshedding even in the days of summer. However they should not make tall claims as such which they cannot fulfill.

Technically we need every source of energy and every form of energy. There is no single answer. We need wind energy for which we need wind panels , we need nuclear reactors to produce energy, we need solar panels in a huge amount to produce energy and we need hydro energy for which small and large dams are needed. We need energy from every source if we are to provide power to our rural sector and end loadshedding to our urban and psuedo urban areas.

Forget all power Pakistan for now as that's unrealistic. We are not even close to that.

The thing is that nawaz and shahbaz will whip his team to end all projects by 2017 mid so that they can win the 2018 election...

Diamer Bhasha dam is under construction, that would produce 4500 MW and would enhance life of Tarbela dam by sharing its load. But it will take 4 to 5 years to complete. KANUP II is also there as work in progress that would produce 1000 MW.
Suppose to be completed this year but delayed who knows the future

Ahh ko chahiey aik umer asr honay tak.
Koun jeeta hey teri zulf ke sar honay tak.

do you really need to sign up to be honest to yourself? :unsure: to me its a natural process :unsure:

hmmm... so do you do any sorts of exercise for it, i mean you can't be bashing all the time and when you're not bashing what do you do to get yourself in the mood, i mean you watch anti pmln shows and stuff? is there any trick to it?

hmmm... so do you do any sorts of exercise for it, i mean you can't be bashing all the time and when you're not bashing what do you do to get yourself in the mood, i mean you watch anti pmln shows and stuff? is there any trick to it?
I dont watch shows....they look like barbies sitting and trying to tear each other apart for Ken :unsure:

btw, to be in this "business" as you call it you need a conscience ...I wonder where you were jub ALLAH conscience baant rahay thay :(

I dont watch shows....they look like barbies sitting and trying to tear each other apart for Ken :unsure:

btw, to be in this "business" as you call it you need a conscience ...I wonder where you were jub ALLAH conscience baant rahay thay :(

But i am not that religious... is your cult religious? cause i don't want to sign up for a religious cult... i am sick of those... bloody hypocrites!
They start low and then the illuminati and dajjals and what now...

then sorry.....noon bashing is peace for the soul not for your pocket :angel:

dekhlo how farsighted our PM and chota CM is :agree:

Seriously this metro "junoon" will take us no where, if you just visit suburbs of lahore, you will find the reality that only Lahore is Punjab according to choota MC

Suppose to be completed this year but delayed who knows the future

Ahh ko chahiey aik umer asr honay tak.
Koun jeeta hey teri zulf ke sar honay tak.

@Akheilos I have met the regional Allied Bank manager whose bank is part of consortium established for Diamer Bhahasha Dam and I asked him lot of things, he has been to that place they have sorted out all land related matters and payments have been made to people. He was positive on the progress but it would take time at least 4 to five years.

Plus Noora league knows if they really wish to win next election there is no escaping solving electricity load shedding, PPP learnt it the hard way.

Musharaf in 8 years did nothing PPP in 5 years did nothing

Now there are many projects underway it will reduce the load shedding to quiet extent but becoming an energy Efficient country from Energy deficient Country will take time

@Akheilos I have met the regional Allied Bank manager whose bank is part of consortium established for Diamer Bhahasha Dam and I asked him lot of things, he has been to that place they have sorted out all land related matters and payments have been made to people. He was positive on the progress but it would take time at least 4 to five years.

Plus Noora league knows if they really wish to win next election there is no escaping solving electricity load shedding, PPP learnt it the hard way.

Ziyada ghoor bhi acha nahien aisi batoun per..
Kisi ka naam htah pe likh likh k mitana meri adat hey..
Mohabbat mien houn sanjeeda kitna deyktey rehna..
Mohabbat her kisi se youn jatana meri adat hey...

But i am not that religious... is your cult religious? cause i don't want to sign up for a religious cult... i am sick of those... bloody hypocrites!
They start low and then the illuminati and dajjals and what now...
its not religious more moral and its not a cult its an awakening ....you dont need to announce your interest (you arent being homo so you dont need to come out of a closet or something).... you just point out the wrongdoings and the wrongs in society, politics, moral, and so on....

He was positive on the progress but it would take time at least 4 to five years.
unpar jahil water minister lied to us :angry: :pissed:

Now there are many projects underway it will reduce the load shedding to quiet extent but becoming an energy Efficient country from Energy deficient Country will take time
hmmm all these people did nothing yet when a project fails in Noon they efficiently blame the previous govt who did nothing? :o:

Nandipur was hyped as Noon project but when it failed some 8 yr old machinery going bad was blamed....Last I recall 8yrs ago Noon wasnt on scene so how did they try to take credit for nandipur when those politicians who did nothing were there 8 yrs ago doing nothing ending up with bad machinery :o:

Oh the dilemma!

yeah nawaz came lost billions in quaid e azam dolar park and nandipur . he made billions out of it.

Do u have any new name in your mind. U r sharif brothers support . we should take suggestions from u.

Back
Top Bottom