What's new

Shahbaz Sharif should really change his name now.

Will be Better for sure ending it will take time...
of course it will take time, how much time is invested in metro? itna time if was invested in bijli and not putting ALL stakes on nandipur ONLY would have yielded a better performance, dont you think?

Will be Better for sure ending it will take time...
As claimed by PMLN they have experience of 30 years . didnt they know that it will take time. were they intentionally lieing to u guys?

of course it will take time, how much time is invested in metro? itna time if was invested in bijli and not putting ALL stakes on nandipur ONLY would have yielded a better performance, dont you think?
point is not it will take time or not. But problem is he Did Shahabaz sharif lied to the nation while on being on stage with NS couple of times. Was it intentional ?

As claimed by PMLN they have experience of 30 years . didnt they know that it will take time. were they intentionally lieing to u guys?

point is not it will take time or not. But problem is he Did Shahabaz sharif lied to the nation while on being on stage with NS couple of times. Was it intentional ?

Sir g elections slogans of Real frame of time me bht farq hota hai like 90 days tabdeeli and 6 months loadshedding will end

na tabdeeli aai na loadshedding khtam hui

in 2018 If they succeed to reduce the load shedding PML N will get votes otherwise jesa PPP k 7 hua wesa hi hoga no PML N in Punjab :P

Yaar Metro Provincial Gov ka project hai Electricity Federal ka don't mix these things....

we should get that checked, last I heard it was unconstitutional to lie to the nation on open stage :ashamed:

Its 2016 is not it :undecided: add four to five years and that would be 2020 or 2021 :undecided:. The minister in a way lied by not saying that it cannot be resolved before 2025 .........................
will he survive to see 2020? :unusre:

add 1 yr or 2 its unconstitutional to lie to the nation, no? :pop:

Sir g elections slogans of Real frame of time me bht farq hota hai like 90 days tabdeeli and 6 months loadshedding will end

na tabdeeli aai na loadshedding khtam hui

in 2018 If they succeed to reduce the load shedding PML N will get votes otherwise jesa PPP k 7 hua wesa hi hoga no PML N in Punjab :P
first of all stupid strategy to bring PTI bcoz u cant answer. PTI said they would reform education., they aloted highest budget for education, they said local body election they did it, they said they will give power at ground level they did it, , they said non political police they did it, they said a good anti corruption unit they did it, they said no corruption every survey says that . May be u r too blind to see the change. Only thing for u guys is road and metros .

bvut lets not change topic . did u said he lied intentionally?

Yaar Metro Provincial Gov ka project hai Electricity Federal ka don't mix these things...
but both are being channeled by the same family naa? :pop:

As for being a provincial or a federal...Federal has failed in FATA more times than mentionable! :o:

As for the provincial govt, its 30 yrs champion naa? Still not capable of managing basics? :o:

will he survive to see 2020? :unusre:

How would I know. I have seen people full of youth die in no time and then I have seen an 85 year old badrooh become CM for I don't know how many times.
add 1 yr or 2 its unconstitutional to lie to the nation, no? :pop:

Are you affected directly by this load shedding? I live it day and night, not just electricity natural gas too, I know the extra cost I incur because of all this, and I would be the last person to say no please don't kill these politicians (including IK).

first of all stupid strategy to bring PTI bcoz u cant answer. PTI said they would reform education., they aloted highest budget for education, they said local body election they did it, they said they will give power at ground level they did it, , they said non political police they did it, they said a good anti corruption unit they did it, they said no corruption every survey says that . May be u r too blind to see the change. Only thing for u guys is road and metros .

bvut lets not change topic . did u said he lied intentionally?

Seriously did you ever saw me saying that PTI did nothing about reform and police etc etc

It was an example they did reforms for sure but did they did it in 90 days? no obviously it took time for them to even do reforms and all that non political police

but both are being channeled by the same family naa? :pop:

As for being a provincial or a federal...Federal has failed in FATA more times than mentionable! :o:

As for the provincial govt, its 30 yrs champion naa? Still not capable of managing basics? :o:

FATA me to 1947 se kuch ni hua :P wo to stone-age area hai

P
hmesha rona bss... bijli nhi to kia hua... motorway or metro to he... loadshedding k time main Lahore pindi or multan ki awam A/C bus me shehar ghumain friends k sath or baki awam motorway pe long drive krain apni family k sath... isi liye to hmne sab ko carry dabbey diye hain SABAZ HALALI rang k.... PMLN - Connecting People
Petrol ticket khana pena ka pesa kia app doge bhai in sab chezo se invest krna se 3 plant lagao probleum khatam sincereity is missing

Seriously did you ever saw me saying that PTI did nothing about reform and police etc etc

It was an example they did reforms for sure but did they did it in 90 days? no obviously it took time for them to even do reforms and all that non political police

FATA me to 1947 se kuch ni hua :P wo to stone-age area hai
bro tehy did it 90 days. they appointed good people and work began. governance dnt need 30 years to improve things .

with all honest tell me have nawaz sharif made one good institution in last 30 years . name a single one .I hate them for destroying 1122 and Lahore traffic police and mafiz force just so they can remove any good thing done by pmlnq

How would I know. I have seen people full of youth die in no time and then I have seen an 85 year old badrooh become CM for I don't know how many times.
where? :o:

I would be the last person to say no please don't kill these politicians (including IK).
we are talking about SS....in 1 breath you see nothing wrong with BILLIONS of corruption (an amount I havent seen in my life) and in the same breath you wish to kill IK who has nothing to do with this? AMAZING...whatcha smoking?

Sindh.

we are talking about SS....in 1 breath you see nothing wrong with BILLIONS of corruption (an amount I havent seen in my life) and in the same breath you wish to kill IK who has nothing to do with this? AMAZING...whatcha smoking?

I think you did not come across my views about Pakistanis and their politicians.

Anyways

I hate all of them equally and I wish to kill all of them not IK only. They all deserve to die for betterment of Pakistan and its society.

Back
Top Bottom