What's new

Old NRO and New NRO... change of guards... Dr Shaid Masood...

When the NRO was signed, Pak Afghan border was flash point. So all the focus was there. Now look at Middle East. Its in turmoil. Look at Israel. Look at US. US is now looking to withdraw whcih means its interest will be lukewarm.

But its a sad reading. Its sad how our collective leadership is so immature. They have country but dont know how to run it. I feel ashamed so many countries have stake in our country. How these politicians and generals involve foreigners to get power in Pakistan instead of asking the people of Pakistan to back them and have confidence in them.

This is definitely not the way forward and not at all with this type of leadership. By the way, the approach we have taken to run this unfortunate country, we certainly have no future.
Blaming is all ways easy to do, but it's up to our political leadership , who could have took us to a victory stand, long ago?
Not the crunt, leadership but even the greats like ZAB were among the ones, conspirator against the own state, for the sake of absolute power?
Military most of the times, was trying to get away from the teeth of a super power, just standing next to their noses, genrel ZIA, & genrel MUSHARAF were just trying to save their lands from a expected external invasion from the super power, next to their noses?
Now what our political leadership has done, why they need to consult saudis or American s, oh my gold in the Swiss bank, I m the 3rd largest investors in UK?
Tell me how many genrls, who ruled this nation were found doing the same?
No I , don't think so!
It's always political leadership, which has looted the national wealth, then just walked away, letting the military to start once again from point A?
May be in that process, our geNelson made few mistakes, but those will be always remembered as only mistakes, never did intentionally, unlike our politicians, who did their very best to let this state been destroyed!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom