What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

And just think of what this will do to the already hot Pakistan? It will be hotter still.
depends...if we continue destroying mother nature...it will boil back :D

Making one plane or one car is trivial. Making thousands of cars, and at a profit, not so much.
true...it should have started 70 yrs ago!

"Around 70-90% of govt spending is wastage". How did you arrive at this figure?

"then they will pay 10-20x more money than its actual cost". How did you arrive at this figure?

One example, METRO: as I explained above

There are countless other examples, some are public, a major lot remain hidden

I think you don't believe in democracy and elections and don't respect the opinion of common Pakistanis

I have always understood the old joke about "maujooda hakumt zindabad" to be true. :D

depends...if we continue destroying mother nature...it will boil back :D

Time to turn up the AC, then. :D

true...it should have started 70 yrs ago!

The next best time to start is today.

One example, METRO: as I explained above

There are countless other examples, some are public, a major lot remain hidden

Much remains hidden, I agree.

I have always understood the old joke about "maujooda hakumt zindabad" to be true. :D

Why are you so anti majooda hukomat this mujooda hukomat is the best thing happened to Pakistan every thing would be ok but it would take some time

A man made a plane on his own....so a car should be simpler, no?

Yes I know it is a far stretch...

Those people working in toyota, honda suzuki plants, they can work together and borrow a loan and set up a plant. They are working long enough and they should have know how by now.

The problem with us Pakistanis is we sit and wait for man o salwa. And put blames on govt abt our own laziness. Running a country is not easy as these fan boys think. The govt is very poor and need money. I wanna know what are we 220 million people doing to increase our exports?

Bangladesh has less population than us & their exports are 1.5 times of Pakistan, their imports are less than half of what we import. Why are we importing so much?

1) why arent the people waking up and making their own car? So many engineers so many degree holders sitting around and crying only!
Unfortunately most of Pakistani engineers are lakeer k faqeer and those who are not, cannot find financial means of entrepreneurship because rich people find it more beneficial to invest in real estate and make quick bucks

Still Pakistanis are not awake!

Well, we have to respect the choices they make for themselves.

Why are you so anti majooda hukomat this mujooda hukomat is the best thing happened to Pakistan every thing would be ok but it would take some time

Maujuda Hakumat Zindabad!

See, I support it. :D

they should have know how by now.

That is an assumption.

Why are we importing so much?

One word: remittances.

Metro is a joke in itself. After spending billions and billions on building flyovers it only covers only a small portion of city. What would a guy do if he has to travel somewhere where metro isn't present. In a fraction of that money city wide buses can be deployed.
Exactly! People were cheering for it without thinking what the route encompasses! It was a waste of money esp since people prefer using their own cars! In West, public transport are integrated into the city and important destinations even airport! This metro cost so much more but delivered nothing! Same money could be used for other things to generate income!

The problem with us Pakistanis is we sit and wait for man o salwa. And put blames on govt abt our own laziness. Running a country is not easy as these fan boys think. The govt is very poor and need money. I wanna know what are we 220 million people doing to increase our exports?
EXACTLY!

People are so used to hand outs they forget they have a responsibility to the state and political parties abuse this! They know that Pakistani people only know how to demand (esp what is not theirs to demand!)...I have once said on this forum that they behave like sons of kings! Expecting things! Without working for it!

Bangladesh has less population than us & their exports are 1.5 times of Pakistan, their imports are less than half of what we import. Why are we importing so much?
YES I agree!

Unfortunately most of Pakistani engineers are lakeer k faqeer and those who are not, cannot find financial means of entrepreneurship because rich people find it more beneficial to invest in real estate and make quick bucks
Yes!

1) This is why I brought in the education system! It is spitting out crap! Mostly that are not useful for the country!
2) And I agree on the quick buck! They are not far-sighted!

Well, we have to respect the choices they make for themselves.
ain? I rather throw a chappal at them :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom