What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

lol, no. i am an eye witness.

Yes, but such personal experiences and stories cannot be used a a valid data point.

1) why arent the people waking up and making their own car? So many engineers so many degree holders sitting around and crying only!

Do you have any idea of how much investment (and not just money) is needed for such an endeavor?

Yes, but such personal experiences and stories cannot be used a a valid data point.

Cant really blame the organization in the second story, I blame PPRA rules for that.

In the first part though, the malpractice was deliberate. There are corrupt govt officials everywhere.

All we have seen till now from them is to increase this tax, impose tax on that etc. etc. nothing else. nothing out of the box, nothing visionary, no policy at all to improve the situation. They are all running around like headless chickens. A lot of organizations are paying extremely heavy allowances to their employees, and are nothing noticable, ayyashio main zindagi guzaar rahay hain unkay employees. but businessmen and their employees are to blame for current situation.

The PPRA rules ensure that the govt keep leaking money, that the govt purchase a thing worth 100pkr for 500pkr, but no, that wouldnt be set straight. Instead taxes on oil, ghee, flour etc are being increased. PTI is turning Pakistan into Africa, maybe worse.
Yahi toa rona hai Janab.--- legend IK wants to fix things using the system which is itself responsible for the mess. --- He is a short sighted buffoon.

Tax on vehicles has been raised extremely high, there is a token tax, an advance tax, an income tax and a professional tax. two of those are being charged "per seat".

wtf is this? looks like PTI is completely out of its mind.

Per seat tax as if all of the people who own cares are running rent a car or careem businesses. IK was talking about raising the standard of living, looks like he is actively trying to destroy the middle class, and push them down into lower class. instead of raising standard of living he is making sure that people can never afford cars, ACs, coolers, Firdges/Freezers, heaters and geysers.
It's my gut feeling, may be I am wrong, that people of Pakistan will themselves expel Imran Khan. He is a total failure and a disaster.

Cant really blame the organization in the second story, I blame PPRA rules for that.

In the first part though, the malpractice was deliberate. There are corrupt govt officials everywhere.

I can agree with that assessment, but please note that all countries struggle with such issues to varying degrees.

It's my gut feeling, may be I am wrong, that people of Pakistan will themselves expel Imran Khan. He is a total failure and a disaster.

To do so before his term is up would be a huge mistake.

People of Pakistan are not going to expel Imran Khan he would stay at least for four terms

Do you have any idea of how much investment (and not just money) is needed for such an endeavor?
A man made a plane on his own....so a car should be simpler, no?

Yes I know it is a far stretch...

Is our awaam using the alternative metro? Even after metro we still have increase in foreign car imports! So, why are we whining again?
Metro is a joke in itself. After spending billions and billions on building flyovers it only covers only a small portion of city. What would a guy do if he has to travel somewhere where metro isn't present. In a fraction of that money city wide buses can be deployed.

the universities are doing fine. money is the problem.
no they are not....if they were fine, they would be releasing according to job market! So far, we have high joblessness and not many new courses to fit in modern required jobs!

Never about cutting spending by the govt.
I think we had few threads about that! What are you whining about?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom