What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

somebody should float this idea they might do this also..So that they can finance 20 Billion fund from our taxes to rescue AKD in Stock exchange as being the largest donor of Dharna period...In addition 75 million to lawyers and more then 2 billion to JDW (Jahangir tareen mill) for plane services

or you can make them finance another dharna with false promises?

A 40000 PKR Chappal wearing PM is briefed by people whose pets drink imported Canned food and water bottle.

Recipe for human Development i say

Excellent point sir. Esi baat har ek admi ne karni chaye. Let Fat Fawad pay for the statue out of his own pocket.
Irony is that its not the first or last time, thousands and thousands of such examples are there that people think them as normal

Yes we have to pay tax but we should also receive the facilities. People here shamelessly compare Pakistan tax with that of European and American but they should note what facilities they are getting in return

As I said above, the people of Pakistan get all of this in return: an independent country with a strong defense in a tough neighborhood, and the basics, plus some decent infrastructure, and a priceless opportunity to work hard.

As I said above, the people of Pakistan get all of this in return: an independent country with a strong defense in a tough neighborhood, and the basics, plus some decent infrastructure, and a priceless opportunity to work hard.

Alhumdulilah

Ghareeb jail chala jaye to roti kapra makaan sehat taleem saste me miljaegi tbh.

pora mulk jail me hoga bas hukoomat bahar hogi parliament walay Produktion oder lekar atay jatay rahenge.

state within a State. jail. baqi tamaam raston per shabbar khara hai

This nation was promised looted money to be taken back. I don’t see it happening.
Even if they cannot bring looted money back, they should at least try to prevent further looting. And I don't see even that happening

Even gora Americans do protest against wars and other useless spending of their tax money

Tax on vehicles has been raised extremely high, there is a token tax, an advance tax, an income tax and a professional tax. two of those are being charged "per seat".

wtf is this? looks like PTI is completely out of its mind.

Per seat tax as if all of the people who own cares are running rent a car or careem businesses. IK was talking about raising the standard of living, looks like he is actively trying to destroy the middle class, and push them down into lower class. instead of raising standard of living he is making sure that people can never afford cars, ACs, coolers, Firdges/Freezers, heaters and geysers.
Actually in UK and Europe most cant afford ac nor cars (high insurance)...that is how countries are not in debt!

Pakistani people are paying highest tax rate according to average per capital income of 1450$ .

Poverty , inflation is growing .

There must be now ful stop on indirect tax and work on direct taxation.

Imran khan is an honest person but his home work is being done by corrupt bureaucracy. People don't have trust to pay direct tax due to vip culture of elite class and bureaucracy.

UK has debts which you cannot imagine.
yes but not the likes of ours ....we afford AC large mahal while the country is sinking and call ourselves Muslims who live within means!

While the gora doesnt even havev AC let alone a posh car!

Pakistani people are paying highest tax rate according to average per capital income of 1450$ .

Poverty , inflation is growing .

There must be now ful stop on indirect tax and work on direct taxation.

Imran khan is an honest person but his home work is being done by corrupt bureaucracy. People don't have trust to pay direct tax due to vip culture of elite class and bureaucracy.
This is what happens when you realize where your country really stands!

All the cover up has made people think all iz well

yes but not the likes of ours ....we afford AC large mahal while the country is sinking and call ourselves Muslims who live within means!

While the gora doesnt even havev AC let alone a posh car!

Gora works all life to drive good car before dying.

Climate ensures he needs heat.

in UK gormint wont let you sublet if you cant Provide heating.

Awaam kiya parliament jaye AC ki hawa lene ya B class jail? aap faisla karke bataden. mahkoom to majboor hain zinda lashen

What part of what I described above do you regards as "useless" spending?

Maayusi gunah hey.
Around 70-90% of govt spending is wastage and I am not saying that some projects are wrong but the amount spent on them is too exaggerated and you know where that money goes.

For example even if a govt organization do some good work such as installing solar energy system then they will pay 10-20x more money than its actual cost which is paid by an average private organization. The contractor will pay only the real amount to third party workers and rest of money will go in his pockets

Gora works all life to drive good car before dying.

Climate ensures he needs heat.

in UK gormint wont let you sublet if you cant Provide heating.

Awaam kiya parliament jaye AC ki hawa lene ya B class jail? aap faisla karke bataden. mahkoom to majboor hain zinda lashen
yea there they need heating for many mths but the few months of summer are boiling ..they dont even provide ceiling fan :cray:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom