What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

The TAX mentioned as Per Seat is for the vehicle being used in commercial capacity and doesn't include personal vehicles.

However, couple of weeks ago had an interesting chat with someone in ISB where person insisted to prove that new Tax mechanism is so costly while affecting the poor man's life? I said how and the reply was, just look at the car prices........ In short I said, what kind of a poor man will own new Corolla, Civic or even Suzuki?
New tax mechanism on cars or in general ?Yes you are right tax on commercial passengers vehicles does not affect poor..Absolutely right

Then except for Oxygen & Co2, everything goes back to end user... Per seat means including Buses, Mini Buses & HiAce type vehicles... They have already stolen enough from the public in the name of fuel & all.... End users used to be affected due to the no check & balance from Government quarters so if this government failed too in this regard, I see no help for the poor men.

As I said above, the whole nation has to pay the price in one way or another to get out of the present economic predicament.

As I said above, the whole nation has to pay the price in one way or another to get out of the present economic predicament.

Waisay aap kahin Mubisher Zaidi to nahi Hain bilkul aap jesay argument deta hai

Can you please share a source link.

I have explained it per my understanding & knowledge. You can ask any authority for further clarification. To give you an idea as how it works, its not new though.

upload_2019-7-1_19-54-36.png

This is very good...Rich and elite class should pay more and more taxes. Middle class have voted for PTI they should help the government to raise more taxes. Very happy to see finally people have to pay more and more taxes..
Salaried people, who voted for PTI, get taxed at source.

What about large land owners, and the textile sector?

does not really stop you from doing that either on pdf.
Chacha sammi, hur baqwas pay isko nawztay hain. Jitna ziyada bhonkta hay, otnay ziyada paisay.

Salaried people, who voted for PTI, get taxed at source.

What about large land owners, and the textile sector?
They are part and parcel of this government..Sugar mafia, broker mafia, lawyer mafia etc etc...Salaries class does not act as mafia hence have to sacrifice more

Excellent, govt should also double the price of petroleum for residential consumers.

The country economy situation is at par with Africa and we want imports imports and imports. Mulk gaya bhar mein?

Government should stop overspending. Koi haram ka paisa tou nhi hamare paas jo itna tax dein aur wo log hamara paisa ranjit singh k statues p lagayen
#taxboycott

All bills must be paid. Remember when the present PM wanted people to boycott paying their bills during the dharna? Everyone still had to pay up later. The same holds true for the entire nation now.

Government should stop overspending. Koi haram ka paisa tou nhi hamare paas jo itna tax dein aur wo log hamara paisa ranjit singh k statues p lagayen
#taxboycott

Current PM also once started civil disobedience movement.

They are part and parcel of this government..Sugar mafia, broker mafia, lawyer mafia etc etc...Salaries class does not act as mafia hence have to sacrifice more

Its not like businessmen are making policies oh wait........

When are marriages and children being taxed?

Current PM also once started civil disobedience movement.

Its not like businessmen are making policies oh wait........

When are marriages and children being taxed?
somebody should float this idea they might do this also..So that they can finance 20 Billion fund from our taxes to rescue AKD in Stock exchange as being the largest donor of Dharna period...In addition 75 million to lawyers and more then 2 billion to JDW (Jahangir tareen mill) for plane services..All these poor class people have right to be rescued

All bills must be paid. Remember when the present PM wanted people to boycott paying their bills during the dharna? Everyone still had to pay up later. The same holds true for the entire nation now.
Yes we have to pay tax but we should also receive the facilities. People here shamelessly compare Pakistan tax with that of European and American but they should note what facilities they are getting in return

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom