What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

where is the exemption here? per seat tax pehli dafa suna aur dekha hai. aur agar aap ko shak hai to excise jaa kr dekh akr ajaen tax list.

Don't get angry at me, i don't get paid any tax money. I pay 33% of everything i earn as tax before i even get a penny of it. I also pay a seperate local tax, my energy bills also go up every year, my fuel prices go up every year too. For now i am surviving.

You posted a small picture, that is all the information i have. I assume these are tax rates, based on what you said, i assume they only apply to vehicles being used commercially (apart from the tokens which i guess everyone pays). Until we have more information from real sources, how can anyone give any factual answers. Everything i said is assumption only.

Looks fake to me. As far as I know vehicle tax is provincial matter and not federal. Here's rate list from Sindh Excise website.

http://excise.gos.pk/taxes/Motor-Vehicle-Tax

Notice that that is already tax on seating capacity but it is not per seat and instead it is like from 1 to 7 seats tax is Rs.1500 etc.

yeah, people are already working hard. most about 12 to 15 hours daily. still getting nothing in return.

And yet all of them, taken together, are able to produce only $20 billion in exports?

They have submitted their plan to do so to the IMF. Now comes the implementation.
and what are they cutting in it? grade 20 and above get orderly allowances, regulatory bodies like pemra and pta earn a lot(only through regn fee and fines, they dont do any proper work) and waste all of it by giving 2-3 bonuses per Eid to their employees.

Northern Areas are very beautiful. They should tax the vehicles there for environmental damage as most of the vehicles are Diesel driven harming the beautiful nature which needs preserving.

Also due to price hikes of natural gas there should be added tax on use of heaters and geysers. These are already declared as luxury by GoP ministers.

Towns who fail to attract tourism should pay extra tax for not attracting businesses and tourists.

and what are they cutting in it? grade 20 and above get orderly allowances, regulatory bodies like pemra and pta earn a lot(only through regn fee and fines, they dont do any proper work) and waste all of it by giving 2-3 bonuses per Eid to their employees.

The full details will be made known after the bailout is fully approved and finally signed.

And yet all of them, taken together, are able to produce only $20 billion in exports?
not their fault. again its the govt's. the same businessmen, when they move to Bangladesh are able to produce and export more. why is that? also, the exports responsibility lies with the owner and directors not the workers.

Looks fake to me. As far as I know vehicle tax is provincial matter and not federal. Here's rate list from Sindh Excise website.

http://excise.gos.pk/taxes/Motor-Vehicle-Tax

Notice that that is already tax on seating capacity but it is not per seat and instead it is like from 1 to 7 seats tax is Rs.1500 etc.
old rate.

not their fault. again its the govt's. the same businessmen, when they move to Bangladesh are able to produce and export more. why is that? also, the exports responsibility lies with the owner and directors not the workers.

There is enough fault and blame for just about everyone in Pakistan.

Why bother to reveal them AFTER they are finalized and approved? Just a waste of taxpayers money, do not reveal anything because GoP knows better.

May be they will decide not to disclose them at all, like the big Iron Brother project no one is allowed to criticize on PDF.

Don't get angry at me, i don't get paid any tax money. I pay 33% of everything i earn as tax before i even get a penny of it. I also pay a seperate local tax, my energy bills also go up every year, my fuel prices go up every year too. For now i am surviving.

You posted a small picture, that is all the information i have. I assume these are tax rates, based on what you said, i assume they only apply to vehicles being used commercially (apart from the tokens which i guess everyone pays). Until we have more information from real sources, how can anyone give any factual answers. Everything i said is assumption only.
The taxes have been imposed on all vehicles whether commercial or not, doesnt matter.

May be they will decide not to disclose them at all, like the big Iron Brother project no one is allowed to criticize on PDF.

does not really stop you from doing that either on pdf.

There is enough fault and blame for just about everyone in Pakistan.
...and the govt is targeting and burdening the people who are already suffering. so much for increasing the standard of living. PTI govt is a way worse repeat telecast of PPP govt.

Back
Top Bottom