What is wrong with mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedbin

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I thought we were in a pakistani forum with our pakistani brothers?
Since when terrorist supporter users/moderators allowed in this forum? We turks are in a huge war againsts terrorism/terrorists, we have no sempaty for those mountain monkeys.
Either ban those mountain monkey users/mods or we (as turkish users) will leave the forum
Mods dont forget that you are the moderator to moderate the forum not for terrorist propaganda.

Since when terrorist supporter users/moderators allowed in this forum? We turks are in a huge war againsts terrorism/terrorists, we have no sempaty for those mountain monkeys.
Either ban those mountain monkey users/mods or we (as turkish users) will leave the forum
Mods dont forget that you are the moderator to moderate the forum not for terrorist propaganda.

You guys have a Turkish moderator?

But you have a Turkish person as moderatot right???...So why can not u report him..?

You guys have a Turkish moderator?

But you have a Turkish person as moderatot right???...So why can not u report him..?

We have no problem in Turkish sections and we are happy with our moderator cabatli_53.
but the problem is that
he has't got permission to access other sections where mountain monkeys protected by other moderators.

Terrorist sympathizers shouldn't be shown any leniency at all. There are indian posters here who openly support bla. Afghani posters here who support ttp and uncle tom Pakistani who support neo-nazi white supremacists.

I guess the mods suffer the same problem governments and international organizations suffer......no accurate definition of who's a terrorist and who isn't.

we have no sempaty for those mountain monkeys.

Insults repeated in next post and a threat to deprive the world of your grandeur?
All the while asking for moderation to shape the forum to your view of the world?

That's the same attitude as exhibited by feminazis, LGBTxjffhlghs and North Korea
as well as most poorly educated teenagers :
The world will change to accommodate my will or I stop playing.
Welcome to the world after kindergarten and the schoolyard : NO! ^

If all those who offend sensibilities of mainstream Pakistani opinions
and its allies as well ( China now and Turkey soon as per asked by you ),
there will soon be no use to PDF on the international exchange of ideas.

And, it might be important to note that while the Bedbins of this world
make very loud statements of immaturity, the average people who've
found PDF to be unfair in their view just leave, and the bright ones too.

So we got warned : lose frustrated kids or lose [ some more ] integrity.

I've seen dozens of fora dwindle and that is one great way to do it.

Sad out, Tay.

Insults repeated in next post and a threat to deprive the world of your grandeur?
All the while asking for moderation to shape the forum to your view of the world?

That's the same attitude as exhibited by feminazis, LGBTxjffhlghs and North Korea
as well as most poorly educated teenagers :
The world will change to accommodate my will or I stop playing.
Welcome to the world after kindergarten and the schoolyard : NO! ^

If all those who offend sensibilities of mainstream Pakistani opinions
and its allies as well ( China now and Turkey soon as per asked by you ),
there will soon be no use to PDF on the international exchange of ideas.

And, it might be important to note that while the Bedbins of this world
make very loud statements of immaturity, the average people who've
found PDF to be unfair in their view just leave, and the bright ones too.

So we got warned : lose frustrated kids or lose [ some more ] integrity.

I've seen dozens of fora dwindle and that is one great way to do it.

Sad out, Tay.

The best thing to do is to let management run their forum as they see fit, and let members decide how to participate (or not) in the environment thus created, as they see fit.

Lol

I thought you were rich as Al Pacino pussy deep 24/7.

What pissed you off?

Opinions?

News?

Lack of censorship?

The best thing to do is to let management run their forum as they see fit, and let members decide how to participate (or not) in the environment thus created, as they see fit.
It is quite obvious that mods are fully aware about the participation level of this forum.

Mods are in full control and changing the course of PDF in the their desired direction.

Whether their decision is correct or not, is not for us Indians to debate.

This is a forum so stop crying like anything. Yes we are brothers but tha doesn't mean Mods gonna ban every guy against wannabe Ottoman Sultan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom