What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Do you mean you would like to me in real life???
Honoured! :-)
So where do we meet?? At no man's land??? :rolleyes1:

Yes in person if it ever is possible :D, I want to observe the gestures and expressions when you talk about Pakistan and Kashmir in real life. I have no idea about the venue, if you ever visit Pakistan let me know :)

Yes in person if it ever is possible :D, I want to observe the gestures and expressions when you talk about Pakistan and Kashmir in real life.
Be assured it will be very animated. :P
I don't hesitate in punching somebody's nose if am about to loose an argument.
I have no idea about the venue, if you ever visit Pakistan let me know :)
Haha
Not possible.
Your government won't give me visa and vice-versa. So let's plan it in Dubai, bring ur wifey and kids. :)

Be assured it will be very animated. :P
I don't hesitate in punching somebody's nose if am about to loose an argument.

If that is the case then I believe in gender equality in every aspect, equal treatment :D

Haha
Not possible.
Your government won't give me visa and vice-versa. So let's plan it in Dubai, bring ur wifey and kids. :)

I never had interest in visiting Dubai, I have not been there once :D, And all my kids are very sensitive about me, so you sure you want to punch me?

no me?? :sad:

razia ji... yes, i want to meet her too, to check a few things. :D

good inclusion. :tup: :tup:

For your own sake, you may not like my views :D

None taken :)

I imagine you as some retired military man, with glasses and newspaper in his hand and grey hair, an uncle who sits in the lawn silently, busy with his reading. :D

Hmm,, you seem to have a rather dim view .

I am no where near it - yet .

i also dont know what PDF member means but right now i am too much afraid to ask-
woot-case-study.jpg

LOL!
ANYWAYS, No problem. Maybe someone can help!

woot-case-study.jpg

LOL!
ANYWAYS, No problem. Maybe someone can help!
Pdf is the acronym for this forums name which is pakistan defence forum tho its hardly anything pakistan. And by pdf members it means posters and members on this forum which is also referrd to as 'pdf'.

Have a good remaining day bro!!

I suggest people go in packing, and also wear a vest. There are lot of nutcases hanging around here.

Pdf is the acronym for this forums name which is pakistan defence forum tho its hardly anything pakistan. And by pdf members it means posters and members on this forum which is also referrd to as 'pdf'.

Have a good remaining day bro!!

Thank You @Shamain .

Ya, ofc. Got home a few days ago....am off to Croatia on Sunday....will be back like idk...first or second week of September.
Croatia...Me need to see that too... I hate u :(

Dont worry I aint going to Slovenia anytime soon...

ill serve @jamahir roasted sparrows and @Shamain a jug of red bull

i have only once eaten a non-chicken bird and that was teetar i think... i am horrified of the thought of eating sparrows... come on, yaar, let the cats eat them and not we. :agree:

and janaab, mujhe ek hi line me jaahil aur hateful logon ke saath na tag kiya karen. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom