What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Yo, am back. Err....on holiday ofc...i'm so brown i could pass for lower caste atm! :woot:
the hell?! :rofl:

What did you get sun burnt?! :o:

Trying to compete against me eh? :azn:

You still cant beat me :whistle:

Might go to Berlin in a week or 2 could return from there...lets see I havent booked anything yet :unsure:

the hell?! :rofl:

What did you get sun burnt?! :o:

Trying to compete against me eh? :azn:

You still cant beat me :whistle:

Might go to Berlin in a week or 2 could return from there...lets see I havent booked anything yet :unsure:

Well, spending an alltogether more than one month on beaches in Ibiza and Croatia does result in a tan! Weather was great, apart from a few days of overcast last week....so, ya, crisp brown!!!

Berlin is nice. :agree: Traveling there for the lulz or business?

Well, spending an alltogether more than one month on beaches in Ibiza and Croatia does result in a tan! Weather was great, apart from a few days of overcast last week....so, ya, crisp brown!!!

Berlin is nice. :agree: Traveling there for the lulz or business?
meeting a friend but am double minded as I have already been there and I dont want to burden him and ask him to go to Poland where I wanna go :unsure:

Oh!
No sir, I was in Goa and Kerala for a few days. Today I'll be returning back to UAE.
I don't know your campus, in fact I know zilch about you. :)

LOL.

Not much to know.

Our campus is a few kilometres north of Hakimpet, and I can get nostalgic with the Hawks flying overhead every day (they've also done some night flights). It's really a beautiful campus. Teaching is nice, but....

LOL.

Not much to know.

Our campus is a few kilometres north of Hakimpet, and I can get nostalgic with the Hawks flying overhead every day (they've also done some night flights). It's really a beautiful campus.
Oh!
I missed the opportunity then, I'm back in UAE. :(
Btw Hyd domestic terminal is one of fav terminals in India. Its a shopper's paradise. :D

Teaching is nice, but....
But...???

Back
Top Bottom