What's new

Pakistani NYPD Cop Murdered

Intelligent and most intelligent are two different things.

How does Indian migration to the US work - same example as before - the very best a population has to offer migrates - it is not at all representative of the group as a whole.

And the group 'as a whole' is doing very well whenever it is outside Malaysia.

It might sound extreme but African Americans need to be put into mass re-education camps with better cultural values instilled into them like nuclear family structure, respecting the law, human life/emotion, self-progress, etc all being emphasised. It's incredibly unlikely that they'll individually be able to organise into a productive unit.

It might sound extreme but African Americans need to be put into mass re-education camps with better cultural values instilled into them like nuclear family structure, respecting the law, human life/emotion, self-progress, etc all being emphasised. It's incredibly unlikely that they'll individually be able to organise into a productive unit.

Dude wtf. No one deserves to be put into re-education camps.
You simply advocate and roll out education schemes and adequate schooling for the children, as well as educating the parents on better parenting techniques.

THAT'S how you break the loop, and it is something that also needs to be done in Pakistan.
Nurture people, make them better for society as well as increasing their own quality of life and opportunities for the future.

Oppression has no place, anywhere on earth.

Dude wtf. No one deserves to be put into re-education camps.
You simply advocate and roll out education schemes and adequate schooling for the children, as well as educating the parents on better parenting techniques.

THAT'S how you break the loop, and it is something that also needs to be done in Pakistan.
Nurture people, make them better for society as well as increasing their own quality of life and opportunities for the future.

Oppression has no place, anywhere on earth.
It's not oppression, you are automatically thinking about Chinese ughiyur camps 💀

You basically described 60% of what I said.

Last edited:

What you are suggesting can only be put in a society that is inherently collective.

America is the wild Wild West, complete freedom and autonomy given to the individual. That’s why an individual can have 5 children with 3 different women and have the freedom to be a deadbeat dad.

What you are suggesting can only be put in a society that is inherently collective.

America is the wild Wild West, complete freedom and autonomy given to the individual. That’s why an individual can have 5 children with 3 different women and have the freedom to be a deadbeat dad.
Autonomy and individual freedom are good values for developed and advanced societies. Especially for the US which essentially sits at the top of the global hierarchy and has little to worry about.

Third world countries who are largely disorganised and backwards which require grassroot corrections are better suited to totalitarian nationalist dictatorships that place national interest above all. Once you achieve social harmony, a developed society and a relatively positive culture it would make sense to switch to the above.

But there is not one ideology that fits all which the US keeps propogating, it depends where you sit in the progression ladder.

congratulation on son my son was born about 5 months back i too want put him into combat sports for survival. its jungle out there these days.

Congrats brother!
Yes, 100% you need to, and your kids will thank you, just as my siblings and I thank our parents as our training saved us many times.

Autonomy and individual freedom are good values for developed and advanced societies. Especially for the US which essentially sits at the top of the global hierarchy and has little to worry about.

Third world countries who are largely disorganised and backwards which require grassroot corrections are better suited to totalitarian nationalist dictatorships that place national interest above all. Once you achieve social harmony, a developed society and a relatively positive culture it would make sense to switch to the above.

But there is not one ideology that fits all which the US keeps propogating, it depends where you sit in the progression ladder.

Russia and China are advanced developed societies and they genuinely believe that freedom and unlimited collective accountability is poison.

RIP brother!
One silly question maybe, but who pays $24k in cash these days?
Here in Europe it rings alarm bells unless you're in the black market.

Congrats brother!
Yes, 100% you need to, and your kids will thank you, just as my siblings and I thank our parents as our training saved us many times.

Completely agree. I do not know where I would be without it today

It is a race issue as @Mirzali Khan said, why does 13% commit 52% of the violent crime? @PakFactor @Bleek

You have cringe liberal logic, the real reason Black Americans are specifically so much worse is because on average they have very low IQ + horrible environments since childhood and they struggle to compete with their counterparts - all this combined makes it very easy for them to be sucked into crime. They are mostly violent and careless people who don't understand the consequences of their actions, they also pride themselves on being ghetto gangsters.

You can't compare blacks in Canada to blacks in America, generally those who are couple generations from Africa are much more better behaved because the culture they originate from is much better. Even many African people don't like to be associated with African Americans.
I literally gave a source.

Cringe liberal logic? It's called not being retarded.

What you wrote was the most retarded racist fucking thing I've read so far. It is beyond pathetic and ignores actual science.

This is the sort of shit we would hear from fucking neo-nazis or far right sympathizers.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and are literally just making shit up.

[edit] to no one in particular: This is why a lot of Pakistanis need to get their teeth kicked in, because that's the only way these stupid fucks will learn that they're in the same position as black people are in the eyes of their white masters.

@waz @LeGenD @blain2

This thread needs to be completely shut down, with warnings handed out. Users are now talking about rounding up black people and putting then in camps.

The amount of racist rhetoric in this thread is ridiculous. The amount of Pakistanis engaging in it is also ironic when Pakistanis face a huge amount of racism as well.

Last edited:
where i am from, they jump in groups or they alot older guys jumping you.

They do the same here. They never go in individually, very rarely.
I live in a posh area. We had a white neighbor who must've picked up some beef with one black, and out of nowhere, approximately 20 cars entered the subdivision and assaulted the kid walking. We called the cops, and they blocked the entrance SWAT style and arrested them all, all blacks. My school fights were the same, except on rare occasions, the blacks hated a specific black individual. So they'll stand by watching him being pummeled.

Last edited:
It's not oppression, you are automatically thinking about Chinese ughiyur camps 💀

You basically described 60% of what I said.

My bad

When the word “re-education” comes to mind, I think of concentration camp-style systems.

An adequate way for your suggestion to be implemented, is to not set up new schools, but to run the syllabus in normal schools

Back
Top Bottom