What's new

Pakistani NYPD Cop Murdered

It’s not about the race. I went to a nearly all black school but it’s was a gifted and talented program. Kids wore uniforms, the kids were mostly focused on their studies, many were from immigrants backgrounds and had parents at home expecting good grades and good behavior.

Accountability and a good home life. It for a have to be both parents in the home but that helps if both parents are themselves upright citizens.

I'm from the southeastern US.

Your experience is not the norm. The worst behaved and worst schools overall were from that majority demographic.

This video from Florida of a little girl being beat up by a GROWN MAN on a school bus made the rounds on national news.

I have heard that in certain places in Brooklyn the rising prices of rent are moving people out?

Is Little Pakistan affected by this? Or is it the same phenomenon we saw in the Kebab King area, Pakistanis got richer and are buying houses elsewhere?
Everyone's moving out of New York, to Westchester, Long island or southern states

So many people we knew moved out, more than half moved out
probably effecting Brooklyn too dk

Last edited:
Blacks are scared to challenge whites, but freely target Asians. I know Black police officers in Houston who are part of Black identity group. Black officers Police unions is heavily influenced by this racist ideology.

This is extremely hurtful word to use, but that being said, there is seriously an issue with African Americans and crime.

I still remember when the Uber drive was run over by those two black girls trying to rob him.

It's hard to overlook race here because it is commonly them who pop up unfortunately...

Blacks after 400 years of slavery were pet in to ghettos and asked to compete with whities with generational wealth in modern era.

So you may see bit more blacks involved in petty crimes then whites but thats it. Whites need to trasnfer some of their wealth that was build by black slaves.

This is extremely hurtful word to use, but that being said, there is seriously an issue with African Americans and crime.

I still remember when the Uber drive was run over by those two black girls trying to rob him.

It's hard to overlook race here because it is commonly them who pop up unfortunately...

RIP

Crime is crime. Don't make it a race issue.

As former new yorker - Conny island is close to my heart
It's the only authentic Pakistani part of New York City, for the longest time we had the best 14 august mela in all of North America now I guess Toronto, Chicago or Houston lead the way

rest of the south Asian neighborhoods are full of Bangladeshis or Indian and are basically over crowded, dirty, smelly crap holes

It was peaceful place, tight knit cammunity but I guess like rest of Brooklyn or NYC in general conney island is also experiencing a rise in criminal activity

i used to live in queens in the early 90s, back than Jackson Heights had a sizeable Pakistan community. I was suprised to see mostly bengalis when I went a back a few years ago.

i used to live in queens in the early 90s, back than Jackson Heights had a sizeable Pakistan community. I was suprised to see mostly bengalis when I went a back a few years ago.
Outside of Brooklyn there's barely any Pakistani presence - moved to long island or some to Westchester

During my last visit to JH I took this picture of a poster right outside kebab king restaurant
IMG_20230120_103519.jpg

It's a overcrowded, smelly crap hole now

Everyone's moving out of New York, to Westchester, Long island or southern states

So many people we knew moved out, more than half moved out
probably effecting Brooklyn too dk

Yeah a lot of Pakistanis are moving out of the Northeast and California especially after COVID.

So you may see bit more blacks involved in petty crimes

Murdering someone is not "petty crime".

This is sad, crimes happen everywhere, but what p!ssed me off is that those women outside shouting " we love you " like that scum win a gold medal in Olympics.

Criminal are criminal, in my stint as a cop in Philly, I have seen any type of people committing any type of crime. Black, White, Asian and Native Indian (not much to say with my stint in Mid-West)

That said, I noted this story a few weeks (I subscribe to crime watch) and it seems like this guy (the killer) is a career criminal, he have 22 pages of rap sheet and he was suspect on similar robbery back in Jan, these people don't care, they want what they wanted, and will happily send lead your way if you are in the middle of getting what he wanted.

That is just sad really, think the Cop is 5 years in

Statistics from wokelgbt.com probably 💀

Too much wokeness - many sociocultural/genetic factors can be attributed to crime levels in certain populations including Pakistanis too

You can interact with enough African Americans to know what the average folk are like and its certainly not promising
I interact with them every day.

Also, the statistics are official government documents.

Genetics has little to do with the issues of crime.

This is eugenics-pseudoscience thinking.

13% of the population commit 52% of the crime!

I have been to a middle and high school that was majority black, you don't know their mentality.

They take pride in ratchetness and being ghetto.

They make all the excuses in the world for their hood rat behavior and point the finger at everyone else with 0 introspection.
So basically outside of school you've never interacted with black people.

I've interacted with desi and white people who have acted 10x worse.

This is boomer logic.

corruption is an incredibly universal trait not seen it exclusively by whites, pakistan faces some of the worst imaginable corruption down to the societal roots

not trying to defend whites here but i just see everyone partaking in corruption honestly

source?

Black people are far more likely to be arrested than white people for the same crime.

Racism is deeply rooted in the police and justice system. In fact, we can trace modern policing to slave hunters and catchers from during the slavery era.

So basically outside of school you've never interacted with black people.

I've interacted with desi and white people who have acted 10x worse.

This is boomer logic.

You are in Canada, desi people act worse there. There's literal desi gangs running around in Toronto and Surrey.

America, especially urban America, is a different reality. The old apartment my fam and I used to live in was in a majority black neighborhood. We moved out to a nicer one and I go to a large university where I interact with multiple kinds of people.

I didn't interact with them only in school.

white people love when browns turn against each other. Whites be slandering muslims in the UK as violent jobless grooming paedofiles and then have them turn against blacks/hispanics taking attention of whites. All races commit crimes and america is just a failed social experiment which works only when the population is 90%+ white. When white population is below 50% (by 2040s) the country is going to fall apart because 'america' is a white creation based on white values.

You are in Canada, desi people act worse there. There's literal desi gangs running around in Toronto and Surrey.

America, especially urban America, is a different reality. The old apartment my fam and I used to live in was in a majority black neighborhood. We moved out to a nicer one and I go to a large university where I interact with multiple kinds of people.

I didn't interact with them only in school.
I've been to America as well, I'm actually quite well a traveled man, not to rub my own ego too much.

I can confidently say it isn't due to them being black, but rather their poor conditions. You hinted at it yourself.

I'm from the southeastern US.

Your experience is not the norm. The worst behaved and worst schools overall were from that majority demographic.

This video from Florida of a little girl being beat up by a GROWN MAN on a school bus made the rounds on national news.

Blacks are scared to challenge whites, but freely target Asians. I know Black police officers in Houston who are part of Black identity group. Black officers Police unions is heavily influenced by this racist ideology.

I agree that the worst humans are the blacks, hands down. However, this particular race has no morals and ethical standards they live by; jungle animals have a higher standard. The majority, or I should say this race does all the criminal activities; when I see losses of my clients due to break-ins, etc., and I see the CCTV, it's always black; I go into this knowing it's black before they show me.

There are some excellent blacks, but it's like 1 in 100,000 and practically makes no difference to their community. The smart ones tend to breed from their race into Asians or Whites and move out of the hood communities.

After a few fights, my parents forced my siblings and me into martial arts and boxing (my family is into boxing, not UFC, as its style doesn't appeal much, but it's necessary to have mixed martial arts training to round yourself better). I just had my son three months back, and I will surely put him into boxing and mixed martial arts when he's of age; it's necessary for survival against these animals when in school. I thank my parents for making that move as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom