What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Kon kidney bech ra hai aur keu keu keu???
Na bechooooooo nahi nahi nahi nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Uff reminds me of those never ending indian drama which my childhood friend's mom used to watch....

Where the actress goes nahi and the camera takes it from some 52 angels with zoom in and zoom out effects :rofl:

Uff reminds me of those never ending indian drama which my childhood friend's mom used to watch....

Where the actress goes nahi and the camera takes it from some 52 angels with zoom in and zoom out effects :rofl:
Lolzzzzz

Star plus dramas and some mina kumari films. I have seen pakeezah. U will know then ,lolzzz

Last edited:
Oay hoay....Kaysi tiyari ki? :pop: mayri strawberries lay ker ana :angry:

wo to koi ajeeb c cheez hai,last year i saw them around qalandar abad,this year when i visited the place,wo ghaib te,again visited lamba in ramadan but they were also not their.Lekin eid k baad jab Thandiani gya to wahan parr te.

Unko doodna bhot mushkil hai

wo to koi ajeeb c cheez hai,last year i saw them around qalandar abad,this year when i visited the place,wo ghaib te,again visited lamba in ramadan but they were also not their.Lekin eid k baad jab Thandiani gya to wahan parr te.

Unko doodna bhot mushkil hai
Would it be possible if I made 2 trips in different seasons to be shown about - like to search for it...So far people in Pakistan who are related to taking note of flora and fauna cant differentiate strawberry (fragaria) from mulberries, Potentialla and even Rubus! :o: ...All are named the same but the picture clearly shows it is something else!

what does that mean?

who?

Oay hoay....Kaysi tiyari ki? :pop: mayri strawberries lay ker ana :angry:
Meena kumari is an indian actress from i think 50s 60s. Havent u watchd indian channels? Meena kumari, nargis, madhu bala, these three are very famous old indian actresses and guess what all three were muslim. Pakeezah means clean and ithink it is a superhit film, hindi channels show super hit classics like zillion times, khair idont watch indi channels anymore.

ihate classic movies like anything anything but pakeezah,mughal e azam were too famous so iwatched them and idont know iwatched pakeezah completely or not cuz it was a very stupid film.

Would it be possible if I made 2 trips in different seasons to be shown about - like to search for it...So far people in Pakistan who are related to taking note of flora and fauna cant differentiate strawberry (fragaria) from mulberries, Potentialla and even Rubus! :o: ...All are named the same but the picture clearly shows it is something else!

Yes but they are very hard to find.if i visit thandiani again,i will take more picture,may be in the next 2 weeks

Yes but they are very hard to find.if i visit thandiani again,i will take more picture,may be in the next 2 weeks
Please concentrate on the leaves, the leaf stalk, flowers if any and flower stalk and fruits if any fruit stalk....

thank you :D

Do you mean you would like to me in real life???
Honoured! :-)
So where do we meet?? At no man's land??? :rolleyes1:

One person I really want to meet is @Joe Shearer Sir but I might have to carry a dictionary along. :wacko:
Ummmm then my lil bro @Star Wars
@S.U.R.B.
@halupridol and a Kashmiri cartoon called @SarthakGanguly . :)

I would also like to meet a jaat- @ranjeet , this guy freaked out when he came to know that I stayed at a hotel near his house....as if I was going to gobble him up. :lol:

@Leader bhai you 're in my list. :-)

I would also like to torture @FaujHistorian bhai . :P

@nair @SpArK @Iggy - nobody should be surprised that I would like to meet my mallu gang no matter what. Mallus zindabad!!! :laugh:

And if I ever go to America then I would like to meet @WebMaster, just to confirm that he's not a figment of imagination of some mod on PDF. :devil:

Ask my students: no dictionary necessary. If you are ever in Hyderabad, come to our campus.

Ask my students: no dictionary necessary. If you are ever in Hyderabad, come to our campus.
Oh!
No sir, I was in Goa and Kerala for a few days. Today I'll be returning back to UAE.
I don't know your campus, in fact I know zilch about you. :)

Sorry for intruding, but mind if I recommend the location?
Colombo. It's the most neutral venue one can think of, and much cheaper than Dubai.

I know...I prefer using train coz after plane I need to find a bus to get me from airport to city but train gets me right there to the center.... :p:

Well lets see...How long are you in Croatia until?

Probably at least until 2nd week of September. Depending on weather and if that holds, until the money runs out... :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom