What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Haha
Not possible.
Your government won't give me visa and vice-versa. So let's plan it in Dubai, bring ur wifey and kids. :)

you two can meet in dubai separately, but for the purposes of this thread... joi bangladesh !! :D

i have only once eaten a non-chicken bird and that was teetar i think... i am horrified of the thought of eating sparrows... come on, yaar, let the cats eat them and not we. :agree:

and janaab, mujhe ek hi line me jaahil aur hateful logon ke saath na tag kiya karen. :lol:
Its a delicacy of Gujranwala plus its not the wierdest dish that was consumed by me no that title goes to roasted rabbits :p:

Croatia...Me need to see that too... I hate u :(

Dont worry I aint going to Slovenia anytime soon...

oh cmon....you can't do this to me. I've already arranged to sell one of your kidneys for October. Don't back down and make me look bad. :D

I mean cmon....you can live with just one kidney, if you practice a moderate life, which you will as your religion commands it.
So.....it's win win....you get to prove yourself infront of god, some poor sob get's a new organ, i get a couple thousand €'s......i can even arrange for the surgery to be in Croatia....so you can see it while you recuperate after! Win Win Yo!!! :victory:

Last edited:
oh cmon....you can't do this to me. I've already arranged to sell one of your kidneys for October. Don't back down and make me look bad. :D

I mean cmon....you can live with just one kidney, if you practice a moderate life, which you will as your religion commands it.
So.....it's win win....you get to prove yourself infront of god, some poor sob get's a new organ, i get a couple thousand €'s......i can even arrange for the surgery to be in Croatia....so you can see it while you recuperate after! Win Win Yo!!! :victory:
:rofl:

I wanna visit Croatia with my organs intact :p:

But flights dont seem cheap :(

:rofl:

I wanna visit Croatia with my organs intact :p:

But flights dont seem cheap :(

How not cheap? Everything is cheap there.....some of it is good also.

Their currency, aptly named "the weasel" in translation is toilet paper.

How not cheap? Everything is cheap there.....some of it is good also.

Their currency, aptly named "the weasel" in translation is toilet paper.
lolz the bloody airfare is in euros :unsure:

Can't be that expensive.....you're not flying half way across the world...
I know...I prefer using train coz after plane I need to find a bus to get me from airport to city but train gets me right there to the center.... :p:

Well lets see...How long are you in Croatia until?

I know...I prefer using train coz after plane I need to find a bus to get me from airport to city but train gets me right there to the center.... :p:

Well lets see...How long are you in Croatia until?
Why dont you borrow some money for the airfare and payback when the kidney is sold. :jester:

Kon kidney bech ra hai aur keu keu keu???
Na bechooooooo nahi nahi nahi nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom