What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Alhumdulillah, doing good. How are you?

What's your take on the meet-up? Will you meet someone from here in real life?
Well i wrote post abt that on page 2 .
Lolzz ya there are some posters who look nice and ithink ya . BUT NEVER EVER WANT TO MEET ANY INDIAN. NEVER.

Posters like farah sohal,meap, syedali, aether ,urself, and few others sound really good. So ya.
And then waz bahi and few others we come from same province so meeting them cud be fun.

I'd like to have Beef Nihari, slow cooked.
Some Mutton Biryani accompanied by Beef Chapali Kebabs.

Is that okay with your ethnic kin
?

Perfect

I hate نهاری tho.

Try looking them up, each one is a gem. He, like @Bang Galore is a 'quality' poster. He posts very little usually just a couple every few days/ weeks. But each one is filled with enormous good sense and great thinking. I think he's the type that thinks 'simple living great thinking'. I think he probably works for some NGO in service of the country. He also seems very handsome (for women), and charismatic etc.
Would you say the same things about me if I buy you a play station game?

No. But I will definitely say the same about you if you buy me a play station :enjoy:

and more.....
cae77ae3638f565c6a2159e2231a54fba3de4ad9d3e8c0cadbffd635f5dec9a6.jpg

Try looking them up, each one is a gem. He, like @Bang Galore is a 'quality' poster. He posts very little usually just a couple every few days/ weeks. But each one is filled with enormous good sense and great thinking. I think he's the type that thinks 'simple living great thinking'. I think he probably works for some NGO in service of the country. He also seems very handsome (for women), and charismatic etc.

I like even your non-political posts. Actually There are few more among Indians like @Anonymous , @MilSpec and Karan , there was notsuperstitious . Indians are generally sharper than their pakistani counterparts.

I like even your non-political posts. Actually There are few more among Indians like @Anonymous , @MilSpec and Karan , there was notsuperstitious . Indians are generally sharper than their pakistani counterparts.

And I like your posts too :enjoy:, though we are always on the opposite side of things in our posts :lol:

Do you mean you would like to me in real life???
Honoured! :-)
So where do we meet?? At no man's land??? :rolleyes1:

One person I really want to meet is @Joe Shearer Sir but I might have to carry a dictionary along. :wacko:
Ummmm then my lil bro @Star Wars
@S.U.R.B.
@halupridol and a Kashmiri cartoon called @SarthakGanguly . :)

I would also like to meet a jaat- @ranjeet , this guy freaked out when he came to know that I stayed at a hotel near his house....as if I was going to gobble him up. :lol:

@Leader bhai you 're in my list. :-)

I would also like to torture @FaujHistorian bhai . :P

@nair @SpArK @Iggy - nobody should be surprised that I would like to meet my mallu gang no matter what. Mallus zindabad!!! :laugh:

And if I ever go to America then I would like to meet @WebMaster, just to confirm that he's not a figment of imagination of some mod on PDF. :devil:

I'll love to :)... with you and Halupridol included the list is long, but distinguished.

Reference to the quote:

tumblr_mv3j5r4FMz1qd8t1xo3_1280.gif

Please be prepared with your best cooking recipes, while Halupridol and me plan for a paradrop at your location.:p:

So, any action movies on your list this weekend?
Mission impossible --Rogue Nation.
Waiting for Spectre.Another one from the 007 series.Christoph Waltz is in the cast as well.
The plot looks kind of similar to the Rogue nation that i have mentioned above.Let's wait until the cold November settles in.

I'll love to :)... with you and Halupridol included the list is long, but distinguished.

Reference to the quote:

tumblr_mv3j5r4FMz1qd8t1xo3_1280.gif

Please be prepared with your best cooking recipes, while Halupridol and me plan for a paradrop at your location.:p:

So, any action movies on your list this weekend?
Mission impossible --Rogue Nation.
Waiting for Spectre.Another one from the 007 series.Christoph Waltz is in the cast as well.
The plot looks kind of similar to the Rogue nation that i have mentioned above.Let's wait until the cold November settles in.
Not planning to watch any movies now as I will be returning to UAE this weekend.

I am sorry if I upset you , no offence meant please.

None taken :)

I imagine you as some retired military man, with glasses and newspaper in his hand and grey hair, an uncle who sits in the lawn silently, busy with his reading. :D

damn, will have to create a new id to attend

If a pdf members meet up is held at a neutral venue, who would you be most excited to see? Plus name one person whose head you'd like to bang in a wall? All in good fun no need to take it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom