What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

bro i agree on killing Zarvan and Indianmujahid.:D
may i know why are others in your list. :what:
Bro Azad Kashmiri,Hussein got a same extremist mindset and that qadiani janbaz is declaring more than 1 billion real muslims around the world as non muslims because they don,t follow mirza ghulam.So he is trying to spread anarchy and secetarian violence.
Finally @MilSpec need to die as he gave me plenty of negative ratings :lol:

Who lives in Rawalpindi or Islamabad ?? @Horus I think you are my Parosi :D you live in Islamabad ?? Right ??

@third eye I have not forgotten the English lesson

@levina

@SpArK

@Bang Galore

@Razia Sultana

and for banging someone's head against a wall this infidel @SarthakGanguly (if he is not 6+ feet and muscular)
Do you mean you would like to me in real life???
Honoured! :-)
So where do we meet?? At no man's land??? :rolleyes1:

One person I really want to meet is @Joe Shearer Sir but I might have to carry a dictionary along. :wacko:
Ummmm then my lil bro @Star Wars
@S.U.R.B.
@halupridol and a Kashmiri cartoon called @SarthakGanguly . :)

I would also like to meet a jaat- @ranjeet , this guy freaked out when he came to know that I stayed at a hotel near his house....as if I was going to gobble him up. :lol:

@Leader bhai you 're in my list. :-)

I would also like to torture @FaujHistorian bhai . :P

@nair @SpArK @Iggy - nobody should be surprised that I would like to meet my mallu gang no matter what. Mallus zindabad!!! :laugh:

And if I ever go to America then I would like to meet @WebMaster, just to confirm that he's not a figment of imagination of some mod on PDF. :devil:

One person I really want to meet is @Joe Shearer Sir but I might have to carry a dictionary along. :wacko:
@S.U.R.B.

I would also like to meet a jaat- @ranjeet , this guy freaked out when he came to know that I stayed at a hotel near his house....as if I was going to gobble him up. :lol:

@nair @SpArK @Iggy - nobody should be surprised that I would like to meet my mallu gang no matter what. Mallus zindabad!!! :laugh:

And if I ever go to America then I would like to meet @WebMaster, just to confirm that he's not a figment of imagination of some mod on PDF. :devil:

Waise,.... yea 43 positive ratings kisko bribe karke mila ?

Waise,.... yea 43 positive ratings kisko bribe karke mila ?
Bribe??? Lolzz
I didn't even know that I had 43 +ve ratings, because it doesn't show on mobile browser. :-)
The list is long, from Horus to Jhungary to our Indian TTAs . I think you can access my ratings from my profile page. :)

i think there is already two dozen threads on this topic of PDF meet or who would you like to meet in real life from PDF members

i think there is already two dozen threads on this topic of PDF meet or who would you like to meet in real life from PDF members
Preferences keep changing think of this as an updated one and tell us who you'd like to meet and who you'd hate to meet.

Bribe??? Lolzz
I didn't even know that I had 43 +ve ratings, because it doesn't show on mobile browser. :-)
The list is long, from Horus to Jhungary to our Indian TTAs . I think you can access my ratings from my profile page. :)

@waz 50 pohunchene ke bad, isse moderator bana do.

@S.U.R.B.

That was "danger close" moment. :p:

Back
Top Bottom