What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Lets hold a meet up at Wagah border, bring sticks and stones everyone.

Lets hold a meet up at Wagah border, bring sticks and stones everyone.

Me, Imran bhai and Guru bhai were discussing the same. But Imran bhai confirmed that it is not possible to touch each other there. At least 15-20 meters gap at the narrowest part.

What the fun then?

To be honest, lots of guys on PDF sympathize with terrorists. Not only Pakistanis.

Why single Zarvan out?

To be frank, I feel a fundamentalist who talk openly about his feelings in a mixed environment in the presence of non fundamentalists, is eventually not going to blow anything up.

Its the guys who remain silent, and amongst their own kind, who are the ones who go boom or make others go boom one day.

Don't get me wrong, for Zarvan I as a Hindu am what I know he thinks of me as. But I do not think he thinks of me as lower than what he thinks of many of you.

Will he try to kill you or me one day, some day? Maybe. But the more he talks here, posts here, the chances diminish.

Being honest about him, as he has been about his religion and Hindus in the past. Though to be fair, off late he says Indians and not Hindus.

I see that as a change.

@Zarvan
Really I think exactly opposite you never got to know What I really am ?

Really I think exactly opposite you never got to know What I really am ?

Bhai, if every second post of yours (in the earlier days) is ringing with "punishment for that is death Mr" what will a person who knows you only by posts think?

i only meet female members and those whom consume alcohol

It sounds so nice when you say it Imran bhai.

Mere mooh se aise shabd kyun mujhe ban karvate hain?

In my case, only those chicks who smoke pot. Or a bit of nice Afghani afeem once in a way.

It sounds so nice when you say it Imran bhai.

Mere mooh se aise shabd kyun mujhe ban karvate hain?

In my case, only those chicks who smoke pot. Or a bit of nice Afghani afeem once in a way.
no worry yaar just understand the difference between X double XX and XXX.use words as per thread level of tharakpan :lol:

post edited mamoo :D
ye tu ne ladies ke sath acha nhi kiya :D main ne secure ker liye , ary ladies ka kam drinking ke baad ka hota hai i will meet male whom consume alcohol and female whom love humans :cool:

no worry yaar just understand the difference between X double XX and XXX.use words as per thread level of tharakpan :lol:

ye tu ne ladies ke sath acha nhi kiya :D main ne secure ker liye , ary ladies ka kam drinking ke baad ka hota hai i will meet male whom consume alcohol and female whom love humans :cool:
to goya apka matlab kahin ke nighaen kahin pe nishaana :woot::woot::devil:

nana.jpg

Back
Top Bottom