What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

I want to meet all old wise people of PDF so raise your hand? :D
I want to meet Indian haters as well to see how they behave in real life i.e face to face conversation?

for many people, it just might be too costly... it has to be in south asia, convenient for south asian residents as well as easier for other nationalities.

@Maira La @bongbang @BDforever @Bilal9 @Doyalbaba

is it true that pakistanis have trouble getting visa for bangladesh or have troubles after arrival??
My cousin have been visited Bangladesh twice but it was official visits on behalf of nadra which i guess have certain project in Bangladesh. It was not big issue..bangldeh east pakistan he tu hai konsa europe or north america ha

Us Pakistanis might not get the visas.:angry:
We'll probably get accused of being Jamaat-e-Islami members behind the murders of secular bloggers, or ISI spies seeking to poison the Chesty-Hasina relationship.

i'd like to meet Guynextdoor...he seems exceptionally intelligent to me....
How long have you lived next door to him? It's rather rude of you not to have introduced yourself by now.
You're a Thunder Cat?

Last edited:
What if a PDF members meetup is held ? Hmm...
They will have food there, right ? Snacks and main course ?

i would like to meet @nForce and @GURU DUTT for my own reasons - :devil:-
Ha-ha..you're most welcome. But I guess I will not bother you here for some time. Loads of work coming my way and I think I'll take a break from this forum. Also I have a very old plan of visiting the Mongolian steppes. Miles of open fields with absolutely nothing between you and the horizon. I want to feel that vastness, the openness, standing there in the middle of nowhere. I'll try to make that happen. So, see you when I see you....

A workshop of PDF Mods & TTs is a good idea.
This could take this forum much further.
Could be held at a place where most members can attend.

I'd like to meet the following members

Fatman

Webmaster

Neo

Asim Aquil

Elmo

Taimikhan

Irfan Baloch

Spring Onion

Imran Khan

Desert Fighter

Icarus

Oscar

Developereo

Hyperion

Zarvan

Raz Pak

Shamain

I'd especially like to meet and get to know Shamain as a person more than an India hating foul mouthed Internet troll.

Are we doing something of the sort?

I wouldnt be surprised if they are 12 yr olds :ashamed:
LOL Yes.Most of the traffic on PDF is due to teenagers and kids......I guess kids these days dont have much to to outside their homes.They just stick to their smart phones and laptops.........And thats all of the life for them:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom