What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

Do you mean you would like to me in real life???
Honoured! :-)
So where do we meet?? At no man's land??? :rolleyes1:

One person I really want to meet is @Joe Shearer Sir but I might have to carry a dictionary along. :wacko:
Ummmm then my lil bro @Star Wars
@S.U.R.B.
@halupridol and a Kashmiri cartoon called @SarthakGanguly . :)

I would also like to meet a jaat- @ranjeet , this guy freaked out when he came to know that I stayed at a hotel near his house....as if I was going to gobble him up. :lol:

@Leader bhai you 're in my list. :-)

I would also like to torture @FaujHistorian bhai . :P

@nair @SpArK @Iggy - nobody should be surprised that I would like to meet my mallu gang no matter what. Mallus zindabad!!! :laugh:

And if I ever go to America then I would like to meet @WebMaster, just to confirm that he's not a figment of imagination of some mod on PDF. :devil:
**cough*** ***cough**** ***cough****

Preferences keep changing think of this as an updated one and tell us who you'd like to meet and who you'd hate to meet.

I consider hate as a very strong and valuable emotion hence i do not waste it on anybody.

as far as meeting well my list is long and I had always preferred to respond in the last on such threads.

Anyway I think mods should combine all these threads and make it sticky.

I know few PDF members personally would love to know majority of others

@waz 50 pohunchene ke bad, isse moderator bana do.
Achhaa mazak hai. :confused:

**cough*** ***cough**** ***cough****
Sorry...no right wingers. :coffee:

I consider hate as a very strong and valuable emotion hence i do not waste it on anybody.

as far as meeting well my list is long and I had always preferred to respond in the last on such threads.

Anyway I think mods should combine all these threads and make it sticky.

I know few PDF members personally would love to know majority of others

Hey you ....springyyyy.

You're in my list. Lolzz

You and @Marshmallow are 2 gals from PDF I would like to meet. :)

Among Indians I would like to meet @Roybot @Bang Galore @KS @Capt.Popeye @ranjeet @jaunty @Guynextdoor2 @ayesha.a @janon @JanjaWeed They are quite sharp and well informed exception being @Guynextdoor2 :lol:

Among Pakistanies @Hyperion @Imran Khan @Oscar @niaz @muse @waz @DESERT FIGHTER and there are few more, I just don't remember their names.

Who is that ?? Never read his posts.

Try looking them up, each one is a gem. He, like @Bang Galore is a 'quality' poster. He posts very little usually just a couple every few days/ weeks. But each one is filled with enormous good sense and great thinking. I think he's the type that thinks 'simple living great thinking'. I think he probably works for some NGO in service of the country. He also seems very handsome (for women), and charismatic etc.

Back
Top Bottom