What's new

What have you done for New Year's Day?

bilkul fit sarkaar ap sunay kesy hain . hum to bus mazdoor log ghareeb awam hain her haal main khush .

Bus apna bhi wahi haal hai bhai jaan ..... Jee rahe hai PDF ke thread ke bharose................

Bus apna bhi wahi haal hai bhai jaan ..... Jee rahe hai PDF ke thread ke bharose................

PDF ke bharoosy na rehna kabhi kabhi 2-4 din site down bhi ho jati hain phir ye haal na ho

Yes, Jeddah is obviously not comparable to Dubai. Maybe in 20 years time it will be. The potential is big at least but it is difficult to predict the future on issues like this.

Yes, I have made 2 threads that deals with the tourism sector since KSA, at least in my humble opinion, has a very big potential of tourism by virtue of its size, diversity, weather and attractions. This issue is a bit complicated though.

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

https://defence.pk/threads/‘poor-tourism-infrastructure-obstacle-to-tourism-in-ksa-for-now’.291474/

I touch on this issue in the last thread especially.

Yes, KSA is a very big country and there are many ancient and charming villages and small towns that not many people inside KSA even know about. At least I have discovered that in my travels across the country although I am of course yet to even visit all provinces. Far from it.

If Yemen was a stable country then that would be a huge tourism attraction on a world scale IMO.

You should also visit nearby Oman. Very beautiful country. Nearby Jordan as well. Both safe countries.

Yes, there is a lot of potential, but in all honesty, a lot of effort & development needs to take place in order to tap in to that potential. There are great places for tourists to visit in KSA. However, when sightseeing or cruising through regions far from urban populations, it's important to develop an infrastructure that supports tourists on a large scale. That includes the regular restaurants, but it also requires setting up medical facilities in case of emergencies, & developing the infrastructure to provide those facilities.

Saudi Arabia has the resources to do all that, except it's going to take time. Yeah, I read about the introduction of tourist visas some time back, & I agree that it's a good decision, but it should have been done earlier. Yeah, even I haven't visited every province in my own country, & I hope I get to explore my own country in the future as well. I wouldn't mind checking out the ruins of the Nabataean civilization in Jordan, especially Petra's rock-cut architectural remains.

No, all that is only reserved for some people, LOL.

Lol! I was joking. I have never drank alcohol so I didn't get drunk obviously, but the belly dancer's performance was enjoyed by both young & old people including families. There is no perversion in the performance & even families that brought their kids had fun & did not have any complaints whatsoever. It was just a part of the tour, & most definitely wasn't reserved for some people. Even some couples among the tourists danced & enjoyed themselves later on during the party. Of course, it's against the societal & religious norms of KSA though. That being said even things like moderate drinking, dancing, or partying are a part of tourism, especially when it comes to younger couples or in some cases even newly married couples on their honeymoon. A country might attract tourists for sightseeing, but it will lose out when the customer wants let's say both sight seeing & entertainment.

That's just a part of business. At this point KSA would only be able to focus on certain demographics & segments of the tourism market such as those that only desire sight seeing for instance before moving on to other factors like improving the nightlife for visitors & residents. That would be a bit of an issue in conservative societies, but UAE has managed to reach an acceptable balance for their society. Islamic values & norms should be honored in an Islamic society, but that doesn't necessarily require imposing Islamic restrictions on non-Muslims for instance. I think you would have understood the point I tried to make from a business perspective. Moral degeneracy obviously isn't desirable & societies in the past have been ruined due to their loss of moral values.

Don't think there are many people in the Rub' al-Khali though aside from a few wandering Bedouins if anything and herders. But I am sure that you will be able to piss them of if you kill their Arabian horse, camel, goats, sheep or whatever they have.:lol:

In all seriousness then I have always wanted to visit the Rub' al-Khali for real. Never really did that. It is unlike any other desert area in KSA. Not as scenic in my opinion but still amazing.

Anyway I think that we are a bit off-topic but I wish you and your family a Happy New Year and the rest of the bunch here again. I need to study a little bit before the exam tomorrow.;)

Lol! You could kill one of their animals & just for the sake of it, kill another one while making your escape. :rofl: Although, I guess you could run in to a few legal issues after doing that. :lol: Seriously though, I am actually preparing to go back to university so tourism isn't much of an interest for me at the moment. Anyway, Happy New Year to you & your family as well. Good luck with your exam.

Last edited:
PDF ke bharoosy na rehna kabhi kabhi 2-4 din site down bhi ho jati hain phir ye haal na ho
Bharosa toh mujhe apni majdoori pe hai jo mujhe itna samay hi nhi deti......maine sauna hai aapka band baj gya(nikaah) recently .....

Bharosa toh mujhe apni majdoori pe hai jo mujhe itna samay hi nhi deti......maine sauna hai aapka band baj gya(nikaah) recently .....
bhai jhoot hai sab main kabhi nhi ker sakta veena malik se main to sunne leone se karoon ga bus . warna apny hathoon se mara jaoon ga :lol:

bhai jhoot hai sab main kabhi nhi ker sakta veena malik se main to sunne leone se karoon ga bus . warna apny hathoon se mara jaoon ga :lol:
Acha ji pakka suuny slumber party wala video dekh liya hoga aapne...koi ni lage raho........

Tried them both. 2005-7. Pats won hands down. they were the rudest and the bestest steak guys in philly.

Sorry you had that negative experience. if I had to make a choice, it would be Pat's, but not by a lot. Pats and Genos are arguably the most famous steak joints in Philly. They both get the most attention (especially from tourists) there are a few other spots that are just as good, if not even a little better.

Last edited:
I don't really favor them but the Michigan state game against Stanford is the big game today...Rose bowl. :)

Ahh ok. So you're from Michigan then? (if you don't mind me asking?) I'm currently switching back and fourth between the Walking Dead marathon and the South Carolina vs Wisconsin game. Rooting for South Carolina :)

Ahh ok. So you're from Michigan then? (if you don't mind me asking?) I'm currently switching back and fourth between the Walking Dead marathon and the South Carolina vs Wisconsin game. Rooting for South Carolina :)

I'm from everywhere nobody knows when and why...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom