What's new

What do you smoke?

I cannot remember so many passwords.

And you should take a cough syrup:tup:

marlboro or camel
God i miss indian bidi ... 555 pataka bidi.... one bidi was enough to stink a hall :)

Cigarette consumption

Lighting up
Jun 2nd 2009
From Economist.com

Who likes a smoke?

GREECE has the highest smoking rate in the world, with each person puffing over eight cigarettes every day according to ERC, a market-research company. Of the 123 countries surveyed, 17 European countries feature in the top 20. Smoking rates tend to decline when countries get wealthier, thanks to higher taxes, bans and health education; Spain, Japan and South Korea, however, remain resolutely addicted. The hard-smoking French may look as if they are kicking the habit, but around 20% of cigarettes are sold illegally, to avoid hefty tobacco duty, and are not included in the figures. The tiny cigarette consumption of Indians compared with the Chinese might in part be explained by Indian fondness for chewing tobacco.
AFP

Cigarette consumption

Lighting up
Jun 2nd 2009
From Economist.com

Who likes a smoke?

GREECE has the highest smoking rate in the world, with each person puffing over eight cigarettes every day according to ERC, a market-research company. Of the 123 countries surveyed, 17 European countries feature in the top 20.
Smoking rates tend to decline when countries get wealthier, thanks to higher taxes, bans and health education; Spain, Japan and South Korea, however, remain resolutely addicted. The hard-smoking French may look as if they are kicking the habit, but around 20% of cigarettes are sold illegally, to avoid hefty tobacco duty, and are not included in the figures. The tiny cigarette consumption of Indians compared with the Chinese might in part be explained by Indian fondness for chewing tobacco.AFP

Jay Hind for Gutka!!!!!:enjoy:

Started with Dunhill

Had to quit it when i met a dude (pathan) who actually made do number dunhills WTF!
Shifted to B&H
6dcc5a2229cb1c2fd45f546601eb7dfb.gif

When it started having 'adverse' effects over my pocket, opted for the ever famous Gold Leaf
9f01465a8249acf61a6bbcf28892da74.jpg

Then was posted to a place where only Pine Lights was available
90bdd7f6e16835a64c4e0ed9265cecf8.jpg

Now a days sticking with England imported Gold Leaf, atleast it is guaranteed 'ik number'
1675c63349fd25894ce8cad55d94c2b8.jpg

All of you are sissies...be a man, try Babu bidi!

Disclaimer: Do it at your own peril..I do not smoke! :smokin:

Blainy, you just took it from my mouth, smoked a few bidis when i was quite young, actually we had a neighbor and the grandma there smoked bidi and ate 'pan' like hell! Used to sneak away a few just to tease her when she used to refuse to give us 'chalia':P

BTW, that bidi used exhale me smoke from all my holes!! They were so terrible!

Blainy, you just took it from my mouth, smoked a few bidis when i was quite young, actually we had a neighbor and the grandma there smoked bidi and ate 'pan' like hell! Used to sneak away a few just to tease her when she used to refuse to give us 'chalia':P

BTW, that bidi used exhale me smoke from all my holes!! They were so terrible!
Well if it is about 'exhaling smoke from all your holes' try K2 and Camel Brand, Castle brand. One of my uncle (late) used to smoke K2 just for its 'kick' otherwise he was a rich man and could literally afford anything. Since I have never tried, I cant share my personal experience, just heard from him.

Well if it is about 'exhaling smoke from all your holes' try K2 and Camel Brand. One of my uncle (late) used to smoke K2 just for its 'kick' otherwise he was a rich man and could literally afford anything. Since I have never tried, I cant share my personal experience, just heard from him.

Qsaark yara, once i happened to be at my village and i was out of my cigs, was with some old friends and needed something to smoke, it was late, but then managed to get open two shops (i hope you know the drill, kick the doors until the shop keeper comes out to kill you and then you run, thereafter you soothe him down and then request him about what you actually wanted:)).

The only thing available there was Embassy King Size and 'K fringing 2', grandfather smoked embassy (the hokah party you know-nothing suites them better) so i had the idea about this embassy thing and knew that it was bad, therefore i opted for K-2 ka pahar and by the time i finished it my throat was already booked!, OMG it was terrible, couldnt speak for a complete day and it took days to get off with the throat burn! Never ever smoke K-2!!

never heard of a bidi smokin grandma before:D...must be a wreck!

Electronic cigarette

An electronic cigarette or "e-cigarette" is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. It is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by delivering a vaporized propylene glycol/nicotine solution. In addition to nicotine delivery, this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no tobacco, smoke, or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

The electronic cigarette usually takes the form of some manner of elongated tube, though many are designed to resemble the outward appearance of real smoking products, like cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. A common design is also the "pen-style", so named for its visual resemblance to a ballpoint pen.
-----------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom