What's new

What do you know about killing??

The great philosopher, William Munny (Clint Eastwood), summed it up best.

It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Hello dear sir,
Long time hope you are doing fine
-----–--------------------
I never liked the idea of hunting for fun. So when ever I did kill an animal we ate it. But once a leopard attacked us during holidays in India around utarpradesh. One of our friend mr David during the attack got injured not by leopard but by his act.
I shot the leopard and his canine is still key ring to my SUV.
I cherished it but when my baby was born I kind of felt hesitant to pick up the key because may be I was wrong to enter his territory even though what I did was right to survive.
But for start I shouldn't be there.

So does it happen once the war is over and you realise the orders weren't right but u followed to fulfil the duty. But during your retirement when u get time to introspect you regret some decision.

Hi,

How are you doing? Long time hehn. I guess as one grows older---life becomes more precious and you look back at all the things that you did in your younger days and you say to yourself---some of this was not neccessary.

So---the answer to your last sentence is yes.

Abou,

Thrill kills and killings in the name of religion / ideology are indeed the most joyful acts for those committing the crimes.

Thrill kills have pleasure---because it is like a 'sport' you achieve your goal and it gives you immense pleasure.

Killing in the name of religion---it gets you closer to your god---as you are doing your god's bidding---and as you are pleasing your god---so in return it is also pleasing and satisfying to you as well. And if there is any remorse---then you can be absolved of your sins by the preacher or thru direct 'conversation to the god----eg George Bush'.

Killing in the name of ideology brings pleasure because it is all for the end game---to get to your goal---you have to take out those who stand in your way---and as you keep getting rewarded for more you kill---it gives you justification to carry out your endeavour with more gusto, energy and committment.

Back
Top Bottom