What's new

What do you smoke?

Lockheed, By now you should get an idea that majority of the people dont give sh*t about what doctors say...:agree:

When its about cigarettes, Nothing comes in between..
Not until one is diagnosed with lung ca and COPD. Like my Dad, once he was diagnosed with COPD, he was left with no choice but to quit smoking. Even though I really miss the aroma of his favorite Captain Black White.

I have heard that now they have made some super cigarette which does not finish at all, and it has flavors too..

I'll like to have chocolate someday :agree:

Not until one is diagnosed with lung ca and COPD. Like my Dad, once he was diagnosed with COPD, he was left with no choice but to quit smoking. Even though I really miss the aroma of his favorite Captain Black White.

my late father smoked a pack and a half of Gold-Leaf filters till the age of ~70, then we forced him to stop. i believe with the Grace of God, he lived another 13 years till he passed away.

Once i advised one of my friends who was a chain smoker and i told him that the latest research shows that every cigarette reduced the life of smoker by 5 minutes.
He response was that his grand father is a chain smoker since age of 15 and now he is 90+ :smokin:

Its easy to get there but hard to get out, but once you out you feel good.

I feel so good to enjoy it and get out on my will.

SMOKING KILLS

:D

as a Karachiti

I eat PAN :rof:

Zahoor Raja Jani ;)

Tobacco Pan is pretty acceptable to my Family but Cigratte ( My Mom will Kill me )

no smoke like hand made JOINT!:enjoy:

Glad I am out of that but not hard to resist the temptation! Reminds me of the times when my friends would want to corrupt me (not that they have given up, just taken it up a notch with the evilness!)

Benson and Hedges [when super-duper stressed out] .... otherwise a non-smoker!

Started with Gold Leaf but stuck to Marlboro since long.....tried to giveup twice but no good. :hitwall:

Cigarettes prices are horrendous in UK ...One could buy a carton in Pakistan in the price of a pack here. And to make matters worse: you have to face high gusty winds and perpetual rain to enjoy your smoke here....AAAHHHH I miss Pakistan...

:smokin:

Started with Gold Leaf but stuck to Marlboro since long.....tried to giveup twice but no good. :hitwall:

Cigarettes prices are horrendous in UK ...One could buy a carton in Pakistan in the price of a pack here. And to make matters worse: you have to face high gusty winds and perpetual rain to enjoy your smoke here....AAAHHHH I miss Pakistan...

:smokin:

hey can i DHL you a carton of cheap smokes!:flame:

Ever tried bidi ???? lmao man these thing taste horrible and they just kill your throat !!

but they are easy to find when you are back pack tourist in remote parts of India. Tried them a few times - you find them commonly with Israeli tourist because this stuff is cheap and taste horrible.

Back
Top Bottom