What's new

What do you smoke?

But still keep a fresh box of Cohiba's at home for special occasions. :smokin:

7a94666288ae01bdf895e1849e59aab4.jpg

alright a typo!
but..where is your common sense today?:cheesy:

Its very much their, but as i dont know anything about cigars and stuff so thought it would be some new imported cigars exclusively bought by f16's dad to gift his friends :woot:

I wish if I was his friend..:lol:

Hehe, sure..

But seriously do u smoke?

Just because my father brings cigarettes and Cigars:toast_sign:...it becomes obligatory on me to smoke.:P
I dont smoke bhai...Not because I'm a girl...also not because I'm a Muslim..bus nahi kerti.

Dominican Balmoral collection is a good alternative for Cuban cigars, I'm having one of those now. :smokin:

My first girlfriend and me wanted to smoke a cigarette in mumbai near Haji Ali, instead of buying a marlboro lights she bought B&G, and the thing was SO strong, both of us almost fainted. Our very first time :)

Was a kid then, can handle anything now :) But still hate B&G... i mean H.

oh and please somebody change this"u" to "you" I hate slang and also the imperfections.

I quit smoking, but used to smoke Davidoff Classics, Marlboro Lights and Pall Mall Lights. :smokin:

47b82d52f98850fe9a5c2e86479ba0d7.jpg

I work at a gas station as part time, and these cost about $10 a pack, so its about 600 rs.

All of you are sissies...be a man, try Babu bidi!

Disclaimer: Do it at your own peril..I do not smoke! :smokin:

heheh....nice one.....give bidi to a wannabe smoker.....he will never try smoking for the next decade......nightmares he shall have....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom