What's new

India’s “gutka” ban will save millions but may anger more

This move took me by surprise. I think a ban has been implemented in individual states, its not a national thing. Gutkha is a curse worse than smoking or drugs-countless people die from oral cancer. These shi tty gutkha makers know it causes cancer but they need their mercs, right? Hope their testicles rot and fall off.

Melody khao khud jaan jao...:lol:

by the way liquor "daru" is also not good.:angel:

hmmm. health conscious?

aapke haath main ho to shayad motor vehicle bhi band karwa do .... smoking you know...
Aperson smoking cigaratte is like standing on side of pool and pissing into it with other people swimming in the pool.

As for liquor i always supported NTR's ban on it in AP.

Aperson smoking cigaratte is like standing on side of pool and pissing into it with other people swimming in the pool.

My god, Tooooo harsh ah? very cruel comparision

This move took me by surprise. I think a ban has been implemented in individual states, its not a national thing. Gutkha is a curse worse than smoking or drugs-countless people die from oral cancer. These shi tty gutkha makers know it causes cancer but they need their mercs, right? Hope their testicles rot and fall off.

Wah kya dua di hai.....:rofl::rofl:

ever see carefully the mouth of gutka consumers? They look funny but behave like they are the smartest...:laugh:

Try living in Shimla or Kashmir without liquor,

Or in any forward post ...:azn:

Try living in Shimla or Kashmir without liquor,
I've lived in area where temperature goes down minus degree and the the great lake erie freezes in winter that you can do ice skating on it.

l.Aperson smoking cigaratte is like standing on side of pool and pissing into it with other people swimming in the poo

Oho .... what crap yaar. Yuk.

What about people swimming in the pool and peeing while others are also swimming. Even bigger yuk.

What is your problem with smoking. Don't smoke.

Let people live the way they wanna live.

Oho .... what crap yaar. Yuk.

What about people swimming in the pool and peeing while others are also swimming. Even bigger yuk.

What is your problem with smoking. Don't smoke.

Let people live the way they wanna live.
Mere haat main govt ho to main admiyon ky saari ghalat adatein churwa doongi chahe uske liye mujhe hitler ya stalin jaise na hona pade.

I've lived in area where temperature goes down minus degree and the the great lake erie freezes in winter that you can do ice skating on it.

tum ne bhi ghat ghat ka paani piya hai.

Magar Hunza Water siraf hamaray pass hai.

Mere haat main govt ho to main admiyon ky saari ghalat adatein churwa doongi chahe uske liye mujhe hitler ya stalin jaise na hona pade.

na kisi di gal sun ni - na kisi di gal man ni.

na saii

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom