What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

a little correction...................it should be Indian Punjabizzz.

Love all the ethnic groups in Pakistan equally, but you should know - more than 75% of Punjabi's are Pakistani.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mountains of balouchistan,deserts of sindh,plains of punjab,greenery of KPK,Snowy peaks of G/B n AJK............ My country my love.

well, talking about pakistan, i like wasim akram, atif aslam, rahat fateh ali khan etc. and since i havent traveled to pak till now so i dont know much about it. the pics that many pak members have shared are awesone but we also have similar beautiful mountains in many parts esp. himanchal and uttrakhand.

I love everything about Pakistan, the beutiful land with all kind of wheather, pleasureable life, colorful culture,world most tasty food, friendly peoples, music. What i hate about Pakistan is the foriegners who lived in Pakistan 20yrs & now become fanatics & also trying to convert Pakistani people to their stupid ideology, no one taking care of collapsing economy & developments, politics & polititions.

What i love about India is their rapid development of economy & infrastructure, beutiful metro trains, unity of peoples, their love for education, their polititions who work for the benifit of country & not for themselves. What i hate about India is their media & their habbit of showing their friendship toward Pakistan but not letting go a single moment to show bad image of Pakistan to the world.

Gift_uni.jpg

Gujranwalabc.jpg

File:Pugc.jpg

Some landmarks of Gujranwala :)

Gujranwala also has Pakistans biggest garrison...... or it is asias biggest/second biggest? Rahali Cantonment....... lived there for an year.

Pakistani hospitality is legendary. Having lived all over, I have been welcomed with open arms! And I learnt a thing or two about how to treat a visitor. Why, I had Pakistani bosses who treated me like a brother.

Love all the ethnic groups in Pakistan equally, but you should know - more than 75% of Punjabi's are Pakistani.

Oh yeah, those punjabi who cant even read punjabi:P

Oh yeah, those punjabi who cant even read punjabi:P

Can u read shahmukti? P.S= at abt all those muslim punjabi poets whose songs n kalam u guys listen to??? all of em were ritten in shahmukhi.....Be it Waris Shah,Bula Shah, heer ranjha or sohni mahienwal etc.:no:

Exactly right - PN - love all my Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi, Kashmiri and other people.

This is Baba Bulleh Shah's kalaam in Shahmukhi - as brother Pak Nationalist says.

I wish well for Pakistan, love Pakistan and its people, and cheer for the cricket team. I feel the pain of my nation. That does not necessarily make me a Hindu-bashing or indian bashing person. Pakistan is a country which has produced great people every where in the world. The people who are loving, hospitable, intelligent and definitely courageous. The only problems we are having at the moment are triggered by external and international factors. And we all know the reason for that! Will better discuss some other day . As Iqbal says:

Tu shaheen hai, parvaaz hai, kaam tera kaam tera
terey samney aasman aur bhee hain!!

For india i like their diverse culture and my Rajput ancestry. I have enjoyed meeting Indians of various provinces and enjoyed sharing thoughts and ideas with them. Peoples who speak same language have same mentality in different things

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom