What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

O land of Pakistan,

O land of Pakistan,

Each particle of yours

Is being illuminated by stars.

Even today your dust has been

Been brightened by the galaxy,

Blessed be the sacred land
Happy be the bounteous realm
Symbol of high resolve
Land of Pakistan!
Blessed be thou, citadel of faith,

The order of this sacred land
Is the might of the brotherhood of the people
May the nation, the country, and the state
Shine in glory everlasting!
Blessed be the goal of our ambition ,

This flag of the crescent and star
Leads the way to progress and perfection
Interpreter of our past, glory of our present
Inspiration of our future!
Symbol of the Almighty's protection

where did you get this from?
Dont argue on useless things

Where did i get this info from that only 8% of Pakistanis speak Urdu as mother tongue?

From here
Although Urdu is the official national language, it is spoken as a native tongue by only 8 percent of the population. People who speak Urdu as their native language generally identify themselves as muhajirs. A large number of people from educated backgrounds (and those who aspire to upward mobility) speak Urdu, as opposed to their natal languages, in their homes, usually to help their children master it.
LINK:http://countrystudies.us/pakistan/31.htm

Dont argue on useless things

what useless things? lol, i just proved you wrong! At least you should've done your own research before replying to my post:lol:!

Urdu is national language and vast majority of punjabi, sindhi, puktuun understand urdu very well and its connect us together. Even there are many urdu speaker in india mostly in hyderabad deccan

very well, i wouldn't go as far to say they understand urdu "very well", though they might understand enough to communicate but they weren't brought up speaking Urdu as mother tongue!

Where did i get this info from that only 8% of Pakistanis speak Urdu as mother tongue?

what useless things? lol, i just proved you wrong! At least you should've done your own research before replying to my post:lol:!

Bro It would be better if you try to understand my point instead of proving me wrong.

8% peoples might have urdu as their mother tongue but it is not right to say that only 8% Pakistani speak urdu. If only 8 % percent paksiatni speak urdu then how the rest 92 percent pakistani communicate with each others ? Obviously pakhtun cannot understand Punjabi and Punjabi cannot understand pashtu and thats also true for sindhi and blaochi.

I know plenty of peoples who have punjabi as their mother tounge but they cannot speak their mother tounge but speak urdu at their homes. Also if you serach urdu in wikipedia you will get details that urdu is not limited to paksitan
Urdu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Infact all great poets of urdu were originated from India part. Even wondered how you understand the language of common indians?

Bro It would be better if you try to understand my point instead of proving me wrong.

8% peoples might have urdu as their mother tongue but it is not right to say that only 8% Pakistani speak urdu. If only 8 % percent paksiatni speak urdu then how the rest 92 percent pakistani communicate with each others ? Obviously pakhtun cannot understand Punjabi and Punjabi cannot understand pashtu and thats also true for sindhi and blaochi.

I know plenty of peoples who have punjabi as their mother tounge but they cannot speak their mother tounge but speak urdu at their homes. Also if you serach urdu in wikipedia you will get details that urdu is not limited to paksitan
Urdu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Infact all great poets of urdu were originated from India part. Even wondered how you understand the language of common indians?

I agree with the rest of your post but you should have explained your view in details rather than dismissing my post as "useless", however i have to disagree regarding india, majority of the common indian speaks hindi and some other languages, while most bollywood films use Urdu in order to promote indian films/media in Pakistan. Only 1 or 2 indian states have Urdu speaking majority.

I agree with the rest of your post but you should have explained your view in details rather than dismissing my post as "useless", however i have to disagree regarding india, majority of the common indian speaks hindi and some other languages, while most bollywood films use Urdu in order to promote indian films/media in Pakistan. Only 1 or 2 indian states have Urdu speaking majority.

when i said dont argue over useless things i meant when you were doing arguement with one indian that why he associated hismelf with paksitan more than any other country in world.

Yes but how do u understand the hindi of average indians ? :D

i love pakistan because we have been united under one ideology, where the race doesnt matter, you can be a pushto speaking pathan who is more culturally close to afghanistan, or the GB area which is more close to the central asia, balochistan had some influence from farsians, but never mind, more than farsians than love pakistan, and punjab and sindh being culturally close to india, they united with the pushtuns, kashmiris and balochis who were more culturally close to afghanistan, iran or central asia. this is impossible senario for the outside world but we did it, and we are a proud nation

so race doesnt matter, and this is what allah taught us, we should be proud of that..

and i also love being a pakistani, because a pakistani presence pissses the indians esp in pdf, which i find quite amusing :lol::D

Dear Silent Ninja,

If you say that Bollywood movies are in urdu.. I would just partially agree with you, because the common language which we speak here in India is a mix of Hindi and urdu. And we dont find any dissimilarity between the language spoken in Movies and the one spoken by us. As far as pure Urdu or Pure Hindi is concerned very few ppl from India has the knowledge about it. But it doent mean that everyone cant understand the both ones.
Urdu is spoken very well at Lucknow, some parts of Hyderabad, and in scattered population all over the India. For Hind, Its been spoken purely at Uttarakhand, MP, UP, Delhi.. But as I said there also in a scattered amount.
regards

Dear Silent Ninja,

If you say that Bollywood movies are in urdu.. I would just partially agree with you, because the common language which we speak here in India is a mix of Hindi and urdu. And we dont find any dissimilarity between the language spoken in Movies and the one spoken by us. As far as pure Urdu or Pure Hindi is concerned very few ppl from India has the knowledge about it. But it doent mean that everyone cant understand the both ones.
Urdu is spoken very well at Lucknow, some parts of Hyderabad, and in scattered population all over the India. For Hind, Its been spoken purely at Uttarakhand, MP, UP, Delhi.. But as I said there also in a scattered amount.
regards

well bollywood movies are not in pure urdu but with a little mixture of hindi in it

well bollywood movies are not in pure urdu but with a little mixture of hindi in it

no, they r in hindi with a little mixture of urdu. btw both urdu and hindi r directly or indirectly derived from sanskrit.

The girls , the fact that they add to international cricket , Tigers and Apu from the simpsons.

also India adds balance being mainly Hindu.

Back
Top Bottom