What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

:angel: if you say so.

BTW what is this obsession with using female models' avatar by Indians even by men :P :P is this some kind of complex of what

sorry but it looks like so

eye cooling:P
relaxation ,simpleeeeeeeeeeee

z

she is k anjar so i am sure she is feeling at home in india. right place for her to stay. we dont need her

Veena Malik's interview

So do you have a lot of security?
Not too much here. I feel very safe in India. But back home, yes, I do have security. And more than me, it’s my family I worry about. I am here while they are there and facing it. So I am scared for them.

Controversy comes to me naturally: Veena Malik - Hindustan Times

No wonder why People generalize Pakistani as.....

;) monkey donkey incarnation philosophy is practiced by Indians not us so surely none of these ;)

Darwin will be more happy to see Indians proving his philosophy not only by acting but also practicing

what's this?? some sort of alien scientology?? or just the vile imagination bursting out of backside??

Veena Malik's interview

So do you have a lot of security?
Not too much here. I feel very safe in India. But back home, yes, I do have security. And more than me, it’s my family I worry about. I am here while they are there and facing it. So I am scared for them.

Controversy comes to me naturally: Veena Malik - Hindustan Times

No wonder why People generalize Pakistani as.....
yes she need security after she did k anjar khana in india with like mided kanjars :)

really this shemale from pakistan is giving Rakhi Sawant run for her money....these two are so soo sooooo disgusting! Pakistan please please take her back!

Back
Top Bottom